1. Boards
  2. Pokemon FireRed Version
  3. Help with catching kangaskhan?
7 years ago#1
any tips on how to catch one.
poop
7 years ago#2
We can't help you, keep trying.

...aside from telling you to go with your balls and nothing else, and an obvious reminder that you should make sure you're on the right spot.
gbchaosmaster
7 years ago#3
Go to the top right area of Area 1 of the Safari Zone. In this area is a Rest House. In the area over top the Rest House is a patch of grass that in a way resembles a leaping animal. This area of grass I've found has the largest percent chance of encountering a Kangaskhan. Others have confirmed this. Yesterday I encountered three within just 10 minutes. When you encounter one, don't waste your time with all those bait/rock throwing combinations BS, just keep throwing Safari Balls. If it flees, keep searching in that area again until you encounter another one. Rinse and repeat. Using this technique I caught some three Kangaskhans for the first time yesterday.
PSN: MilanBarca
banana bread = n00b??
7 years ago#4
I have actually had good success with throwing 1 rock and then the safari ball. I caught a kangaskhan on my second time seeing one that way.
LIVE: GeorgeDubyaNoob PSN: YesWarrior
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2944/trunksmoveloopedxn3.gif
7 years ago#5
Thanks for specifying the area it's found, but every patch of grass is identical on any given area.
gbchaosmaster
7 years ago#6
^^ Thanks for correcting me gb, appreciate it man.
PSN: MilanBarca
banana bread = n00b??
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon FireRed Version
  3. Help with catching kangaskhan?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived