This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help with catching kangaskhan?

#1Steven9765Posted 4/18/2009 4:49:47 PM
any tips on how to catch one.
---
poop
#2gbchaosmasterPosted 4/18/2009 4:58:48 PM
We can't help you, keep trying.

...aside from telling you to go with your balls and nothing else, and an obvious reminder that you should make sure you're on the right spot.
---
gbchaosmaster
#3MilanBarcaPosted 4/19/2009 4:49:36 PM
Go to the top right area of Area 1 of the Safari Zone. In this area is a Rest House. In the area over top the Rest House is a patch of grass that in a way resembles a leaping animal. This area of grass I've found has the largest percent chance of encountering a Kangaskhan. Others have confirmed this. Yesterday I encountered three within just 10 minutes. When you encounter one, don't waste your time with all those bait/rock throwing combinations BS, just keep throwing Safari Balls. If it flees, keep searching in that area again until you encounter another one. Rinse and repeat. Using this technique I caught some three Kangaskhans for the first time yesterday.
---
PSN: MilanBarca
banana bread = n00b??
#4GeorgeW32Posted 4/19/2009 4:58:52 PM
I have actually had good success with throwing 1 rock and then the safari ball. I caught a kangaskhan on my second time seeing one that way.
---
LIVE: GeorgeDubyaNoob PSN: YesWarrior
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2944/trunksmoveloopedxn3.gif
#5gbchaosmasterPosted 4/19/2009 4:59:10 PM
Thanks for specifying the area it's found, but every patch of grass is identical on any given area.
---
gbchaosmaster
#6MilanBarcaPosted 4/19/2009 5:25:13 PM
^^ Thanks for correcting me gb, appreciate it man.
---
PSN: MilanBarca
banana bread = n00b??