Where is the earliest place I can get a Poliwag?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon FireRed Version
  3. Where is the earliest place I can get a Poliwag?

User Info: gamers700

gamers700
7 years ago#1
As title says. Im at misty ATM, and I would like to pick up a third party member sometime soon. Also, do I need to fish for it, or no.
Waiting for: Assassin's Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2, Lost Planet 2, and more. (360)

User Info: TimeSpaceMage

TimeSpaceMage
7 years ago#2
From strawhat's FAQ, you'll need the Good Rod which you get in Fuschia (5th gym). Before that, the only Water-type available is Magikarp.
I highly recommend his guide, btw. It's second on the list in the FAQ section. It shows the encounter rates for each pokemon on every route.
Proudly serving in the United States Air Force.
http://ddr.ddrecall.com/user.php?user=3761

gamers700
7 years ago#3
Really dont need the guide, only wanted to know about poliwag. Oh well, I guess ill wait til fushia
- - -
Waiting for: Assassin's Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2, Lost Planet 2, and more. (360)

User Info: Wild_Mantine

Wild_Mantine
7 years ago#4
Keep in mind you can get to Fuchsia relatively quickly after Rock Tunnel. Even if you're against skipping sections, you'll only have to battle a few trainers (if any).
I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day. - James Joyce

User Info: ___bunny___

___bunny___
7 years ago#5
Really dont need the guide, only wanted to know about poliwag.

but poliwag is in the guide 0__o
bunny...proof that nothing really is nothing.
8 0 8

gamers700
7 years ago#6
Yeah, I know about the shortcuts. Well, I still had to do the whole Silph Scope thing to get the Snorlax out of the way but whatever.

And I know poliwag is in there, but he answered me already, and that was my only question, so why would i need it now...?

User Info: gbchaosmaster

gbchaosmaster
7 years ago#7
For future reference. One that applies to pretty much all games on the site, too.
gbchaosmaster

gamers700
7 years ago#8
I know that, but he refered this guide, and i told him, I don't need it anymore. No clue why anyone bothered replying to that specific part, seemed pretty straight forward.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon FireRed Version
  3. Where is the earliest place I can get a Poliwag?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived