This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Random Pokemon Generator

#1mewgarPosted 3/24/2010 6:42:18 PM
A friend of mine is running a Pokemon tabletop RP (shut up, we're nerds <3) and he's running into a bit of trouble with calculating damage and stats. He was using an IV-based stat calculation, but it would make him have to redo how he calculates damage.

I was hoping somewhere out there there's a random Pokemon generator that creates a random Pokemon at a certain level with a random nature and random stats, IVs, etc. So far, I've only been able to find a generic random Pokemon generator that doesn't give stats, and the one on Smogon is exclusive to the competitive battling sector.

Anyone happen to know of one? Thanks a bunch. <333

---
Gsv nlwh ziv hgfkrw ufxprmt zhhslovh. (Decode for a secret message!)
Founder of Mewgar's Official GameFAQs Grammar Patrol (OGGP)
#2JDawgSA93Posted 3/25/2010 1:11:17 AM
I'm not sure I understand this nerd language(JK), but you can try to find something on Bulbipidia or Celibi. Those are the only sites I know of other then Smogon.
---
Good job guys, LET'S GO TO PIZZA HUT!
-HarveysHammer
#3kirbymuncherPosted 3/25/2010 12:16:32 PM
Not sure if anything like this exists, you could always just roll D32 (lolz) for IVs >_>
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#48_Nairod_8Posted 3/26/2010 12:16:35 AM
I know for basic 4th gen there is alot of info; but for this idk ><.
---
Girl Gamer Pride!~ I DO have a Xbox/PS3/PC in my kitchen ^_~
Wanting to join an active, helping, friendly pokemon group/clan!
#5szunegaPosted 3/27/2010 3:48:53 PM
lol ev
---
"I used to carve weapons out of wood. Now I am wood. Life's funny like that." -Kolima weapon salesman after being turned into a tree (Golden Sun)