The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Help me hack....

#1zoe2smartPosted 7/14/2008 2:44:12 PM
I know its not nice to hack but I NEED pokemon. My friend can hack and its so awsome. Can someone help me hack. I won't take more then I need.
---
Konichiwa. ME BIG POKEMON FAN!
#2gbchaosmasterPosted 7/14/2008 2:54:12 PM
There's so much that can be said about this topic that I don't even know where to start.
---
gbchaosmaster
#3zoe2smart(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2008 4:03:35 PM
Just basicly tel me how I can or link me to a topic that states it. Please!
---
#4smashINgConTrolPosted 7/14/2008 4:12:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5smashINgConTrolPosted 7/14/2008 4:14:54 PM
How old are you?
---
«smashINgConTrol»
#6zoe2smart(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2008 5:13:25 PM
That is way off topic. Any way I am old enough that I do NOT know how to hack.
---
#7POPmaster11Posted 7/15/2008 4:59:20 AM
No seriously....

HOW

OLD

ARE

YOU?

---
Rap should be spelt with a silent C.
#8XJadeDragoonXPosted 7/16/2008 6:21:18 PM
How about you do it the good old fashioned way and either catch them or trade?
---
Would you like to meet Harvey? He's right next to me.
Whatever do you mean? There's no one there!
#9defjamz26Posted 7/16/2008 7:33:51 PM
Dude, you cant just hack. There isnt like a guide that says Hacking 101. You can hack tons of things in this game:
-Pokemon
-National Dex
-Pokeballs,etc..

Plus theres several hacking devices.If you want help your gonna have to be more specific. Like what exactly is it you want to hack?
---
I Got Four Words For You . I Love This Company!
#10BOKPUIPosted 7/16/2008 9:30:30 PM
here is my solution; if ur after kick ass leveled pokemon or items, if u hav Pokemon Emerald, use the cloning cheat at the battle tower to duplicate a pokemon holding a rare candy. you can do this while ur on ur pc doing watever u do on ur computor. Then just use the rare candy on the pokemon and if u want good stats duplicate a pokemon holding items such as proteins, carbons etc

Another thing is to remember to ask ur friend how he hacked. if he hacked using a devise, go over his house and steal it for a while, if he doesnt say well then just do the old fashion way of searching the FAQs for the E.V guide and go to the location where the pokemon are to train that E.V - or go train at the E4 and the when ur about to level train at the wanted E.V place.

If you do hav a pokemon Emerald, Fire Red, Ruby or Sapphire, trade the pokemon u want to train over to that game. You'll get leveled faster because of the boost and also the stats will be effectivly higher for some reason.

I kno this was a lot of reading u hav to do if u can be bothered reading it but hopefully it helps