Gameshark 1.2 Codes for Aurora Ticket and Mystic Ticket and the Event Enablers?

#1TatsuYagyuPosted 3/15/2009 10:43:53 PM
I'm sure this has been asked a million times due to this being a Pokemon game, but does anyone know/have the codes for this type of GBA Gameshark? I've looked everywhere for them on the web via Google, but I only find Action Replay, etc. codes.

The main reason I want to do this is that I want a Deoxys, Ho-oh, and Lugia, obviously, and I could just use a "Route 101" code for the Ruby game and make them appear there.

But I wanna actually experience the islands themselves, as underwhelming as them could be.

It's what I did for catching Latias in Ruby by going to Southern Island, and I'm planning on doing the same thing for Emerald to go to Faraway Island and get Mew. :D

Thanks in advance for any responses. :)
---
A lover of happiness, friendship and peace. Takes hardships in stride, and never regrets anything. This is the kind of man I wishes to be...
Call me Tatsubei!
#2TatsuYagyu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2009 3:01:00 PM
no one uses this Gameshark? . _.

---
A lover of happiness, friendship and peace. Takes hardships in stride, and never regrets anything. This is the kind of man I wishes to be...
Call me Tatsubei!
#3AvalionisPosted 3/16/2009 5:05:59 PM
the codes don't exist. you just have to use the Warp Codes. They're found on gameshark.com

To use them hold the L+R buttons and enter/exit a building or cave.

I've only seen Birth Island and Navel Rock warps...apparently Birth Island never got a warp code.
---
Diamond FC-1805 5286 0033
#4TatsuYagyu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2009 3:52:28 PM
Ah, thanks. But I don't exactly know how warping works. :X

If anyone else has further info, I'd appreciate it.
---
Call me Tatsubei!