superior: Death by Degrees, Nina ? or Tomb Raider:Legend, Lara Croft ?

#451cs2009(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2009 4:30:38 AM
wow! Great fighting pic of you.
Guess... it's Tekken 6.
---
cl tatin 2009 Cn it be so ool
#452ThirteenChordsPosted 12/14/2009 7:57:26 PM

o_o

Tekken 6!!

#453cs2009(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2009 9:51:07 PM
In holidays, who would play again DbD ?
---
#454polygonalboobsPosted 12/20/2009 12:05:56 AM
POLYGONALBOOBS IS BACK!!!!

Yes, polygonalboobs is still alive, and is now back! I stopped coming, mainly because I lost interest in coming here, but I'll still try and come back from time to time, to contribute to this board, and to this "cult" game, and to it's dedicated fans, and to keep this board alive. :-)

And I see cs2009 is still here, keeping his topic alive. :-D

Me, during the summer, I had played a bit of "Little Big Planet", couldn't make any more progress along a certain level, and lost interest. Haven't played it since. Then started playing "Fallout 3". After a while of learning (and dying, especially after stealing things, getting seen/caught stealing things, where then, the whole town turns on you, and kills you), DON'T steal, and I started making progress in the game. Even more fun has been when Levelling up, RPG-style, after dying a few times in battle, I poured all or most of my Skill points into Small Guns and Energy Weapons, and even Big Guns, and I became a real and much better killer in combat! :-D However, after playing this game for a few months, and not succeeding in my latest sidequest, I lost interest in it, and then I stopped playing games for a few months.

Recently, I've started playing games on my PS3 again; during the summer, someone had sold me "Resident Evil 5", after asking if there was any Resident Evil fans there, and asking if anyone has played it. I said I was a RE fan, but I was still waiting for the price to drop, before buying it. So he sold me his copy for just 10. At first, I didn't even play it, after buying it (I was taking a break from gaming, at the time), but recently, after seeing some playthrough/walkthrough videos on YouTube, I saw that this game looked fun to play. I've been addicted to playing RE5 for the past 4-5 weeks now! I just couldn't stop playing it! It IS fun to play! I've now played it a total of 16 times, before stopping, and giving some other PS3 games that I have bought, and still not played yet a chance. I'm now playing "Resistance 2", the sequel to "Resistance: Fall of Man". I usually don't like FPS games, because 1. I suffer from motion sickness, migraine-like splitting headaches, and feels like being sick, and 2. You can't see your character on-screen, so unlike, say, TR or DbD, you can't see a sexy woman (with bouncing boobs and skimpy wear?) on-screen. But I did enjoy the 1st Resistance game (my 1st action game for the then my brand new PS3. The other 1st game I had bundled with my PS3 was "Ridge Racer 7", but I don't consider that an action game, because it is what it is: a racing game). Besides suffering from my motion sickness problems ( :-( ), I'm not finding this game as much fun to play as the 1st one, and certainly not as much fun to play as RE5. Why? TOO HARD, and TOO CHEAP! There are some new enemines that are 1. Invisible 2. Likes to jump out at you from nowhere to attack you (as if being invisible is not enough) and 3. their attacks are one-hit kills! Other new types of enemies, or enemy attacks are that they simply OVERWHELM you by sheer numbers, and you get killed simply because there are so many of them, and they will attack non-stop. I've died many times due to these types of enemies, more so than boss battles, or fighting a huge gun battle with the "normal" Chimeran soldiers. >:-(. Also, this game is not as pleasurable to play as RE5, because this game doesn't have sex appeal (for male gamers).
#455polygonalboobsPosted 12/20/2009 12:09:55 AM
(Continued) RE5 had a female character in it, called Sheva Alomar. If it's your 1st playthrough, or you simply like playing as Chris Redfield, then she's your companion throughout the game. After your 1st playthrough, then you can play as her, with Chris as your companion. Besides already having a sexy body, and a good looking face, after unlocking her (and Chris') 3rd outfit (not easy, but not impossible, either), you can have her wearing her "Tribal" outfit. This outfit is like a bikini, and the top is certainly a bikini top. Sheva has big boobs (but not HUGELY big like Ivy from SC4), and they bounce and wobble, too! XD I certainly hope Capcom will bring back Sheva for future RE games, especially if they can keep her looking the same way (Jill Valentine, however, doesn't look like the way she looked in the GameCube versions of the RE games, where I thought she looked her best in those GameCube games).

Also, I have now bought my 2nd PS3. :-) After Sony's announcement that a slim-line PS3 was coming out, together with a price drop, shops were selling the older models at the same price that the new PS3 Slim is selling at now: 250 UK. So now, I've got a PS3 for 250, a 2nd one, and it's plugged into a 15" screen SD TV! My 1st PS3 is still plugged into the 40" 1080p HDTV, but sometimes, I just don't want to play games on such a big TV, and ironically, the most recent game, and the 1ST one that I played on this 2nd PS3 happened to be the most fun game I've played to date, "Resident Evil 5". In a way, it's kind of bad that I should play such a pleasurable game on a 15" screen SDTV, rather than enjoying it on a 40" 1080p HDTV, but still, the graphics still looks good. As for the PS3 Slim's looks, compared to the PS3 "Fat" (as some people have jokingly referred to the older model), I think it looks boring, and PLAIN! Even the slim-line PS2 looked better! I'm glad I got 2 PS3s, and that they're both the old "fat" models. :-) The only good thing about the PS3 Slim, is that it's smaller, lighter, and uses something like 33% less power than the previous models.

Anyway, for the moment, Bye for now! :-D
#456cs2009(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2009 5:53:54 AM
Hi.. Poly. Welcome back. Long time no see. :-)
---
#457cs2009(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2010 4:18:01 AM
Happy New Year all. :-)
---
#458cs2009(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2010 10:45:05 AM
Quiet in new year?
---
#459SkaCore6786Posted 1/10/2010 1:15:38 AM
this topic...is amazing...