The 5 Evil Chips(SPOILERS)

#1blkmegamanPosted 7/12/2009 4:23:55 PM
What are they and where can I find them? I've already read all the FAQs and still couldn't find this information.
---
Bad things come to those who wait...Trust me...XP
#2blkmegaman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2009 4:24:44 PM
By what are they I mean what are their Names.
---
Bad things come to those who wait...Trust me...XP
#3kaothic86Posted 7/13/2009 1:17:14 AM
Anubis, Black Wing, Muramasa, Bug Charge/Chain of Bug (depending on your version) and ElemDark.

The first three are gotten from evil navis in Undernet 5 after you revive Bass, you'll battle 10 virus groups in a row for each one (Roll Soul is a must).

The fourth one is got from the GMD in ShademanSP or LasermanSP battle.

The last one is got by S-ranking an Elenpura EX virus, they appear in Undernet 6.
#4perryfist07Posted 7/13/2009 3:04:16 PM
Anubis, Black Wing, Muramasa, Bug Charge/Chain of Bug (depending on your version) and ElemDark.

The first three are gotten from evil navis in Undernet 5 after you revive Bass, you'll battle 10 virus groups in a row for each one (Roll Soul is a must).

The fourth one is got from the GMD in ShademanSP or LasermanSP battle.

The last one is got by S-ranking an Elenpura EX virus, they appear in Undernet 6.

How do you revive Bass and what's a Elenpura EX and where do you find them.
---
games are cool
#5kaothic86Posted 7/13/2009 3:14:35 PM
You need all 6 souls to access Undernet 5 from Undernet 4, there, you can get to Bass if you have all the standard chips.

ElempuraEX is the strongest of those magic lamp virus, check its name in the top right when the battle begins.
#6Lloyd13ZPosted 7/13/2009 8:33:49 PM
I thought it was spelled EmplorerEX... meh. Tom-ay-to, Tom-ah-to >_>

Anyway, it's the ones that start out standing on a poison panel. They are purple with a purple flame.
---
The difference between Fate and Destiny is that Fate is a predetermined course that you choose to follow or leave. Destiny is what you will do regardless.
#7QwertipmanPosted 7/14/2009 2:58:33 AM
Anyway, it's the ones that start out standing on a poison panel. They are purple with a purple flame

Not true, in Undernet 6, they appear on ice panels, and their colour scheme is grey (like every other EX virus), and the colour of the flame changes depending on what panel it stands on.

Easiest way to get Elemdark, is go to Undernet 6, get in full synchro, and fight a battle where you have a WallaEX in the top left, a ElmplorerEX in the middle panel, and another ElmplorerEX in the bottom right. One Airhoc3 later, and you have your shiny new chip.
---
Poster in the Areagrab * thread:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/post.php?board=919000&topic=50258644
#8Lloyd13ZPosted 7/14/2009 5:18:43 AM
O_O ow. That hurt... XD

It's been a very long time since I played. I could have sworn they were purple... and I thought that in Undernet 6, while the rest of the field was ice, they stood on poison panels. That's the fight with two of them and the Walrus, right?
---
The difference between Fate and Destiny is that Fate is a predetermined course that you choose to follow or leave. Destiny is what you will do regardless.
#9perryfist07Posted 7/14/2009 12:47:45 PM
thanks but where are th erest and i went to where bass was but i couldnt get in to where he was.so how do you get there?
---
games are cool
#10StepswordsmanPosted 7/14/2009 2:56:28 PM
Complete the Standard library first.
---
Petition for the Eastern Europe Regional Board:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=7&topic=43342890