Learning aid question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Alfieri_x

Alfieri_x
7 years ago#1
Just a quick question... Does its effect stack so with 9 of them you would get 45% more exp?

Thanks in advance
"I call upon they, in the land of the dead, to unleash thy fury of thunder.... Indignation!!!" - Genis Sage

User Info: Ph33rPhazon

Ph33rPhazon
7 years ago#2
They have to be equipped in order to work, so you could only use a max of 4 at a time, but yes they do stack on the character that has them equipped.
ex. having 3 equipped is +15% exp. Using Monopoly+ Learning aid to fill the reaming slots results in a lot of exp. Run through the final chapter like that and have Marino finishing blow the bosses in chapter 10 with 2 +exp subweapons and a beam wonder S results in a lot of exp.
Brawl Code (1461-6860-7566)
I am the shadow, the keeper of light, if you want the sun's power, show me your own.

User Info: Alfieri_x

Alfieri_x
7 years ago#3
Thanks for the info. But whys is that you can only equip 4 I you can have 9 of them?. I'm trying right now to farm item captures for that purpose.
"I call upon they, in the land of the dead, to unleash thy fury of thunder.... Indignation!!!" - Genis Sage

User Info: Ph33rPhazon

Ph33rPhazon
7 years ago#4
You can equip 4 of them to one character. You can equip 9 of them, just not all on one character. I personally don't see the need to have 9 of them, because I train using the monopoly and fire glob trick. But that's just me.
Brawl Code (1461-6860-7566)
I am the shadow, the keeper of light, if you want the sun's power, show me your own.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived