Mega Man1

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

4 years ago#1
Does any know what the little round energy pellets are for? As far as I can tell they aren't for health or energy.
---
I'm gonna beat you up, then my son is gonna beat you up...It's gonna be like an old fashion father / son beat off.
4 years ago#2
Points?
---
crimsonassassin Your friendly, neighborhood assassin/mod
insert witty quote here
4 years ago#3
the blue/yellow like circles or pellets as you call them.. those would be points.

Points don't earn you anything in the game, there's not even a high score list.
---
Remember the name Thunderbird006!!For I will return again!Mario Kart Wii FC:WWW 0603 0166 7510. Pkmn Platinum 0131-1325-4573. SSBBrawl FC 3910 2300 9382
4 years ago#4
Thanks. wow talk about useless game objects
---
I'm gonna beat you up, then my son is gonna beat you up...It's gonna be like an old fashion father / son beat off.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived