Easy ways to get ruppees in Majora's Mask?

#1NoirusCantusPosted 6/19/2009 6:59:56 AM
I'm at the part where you have to go into the well and make enough money for the blue potion, magic beans, as well as some other stuff. It takes awhile to get money in MM honestly, how can I get money faster?

Also on the list is 10 deku nuts, I haven't used those in so long I've forgotten how do you get them?
#2KaitengiriPosted 6/20/2009 1:24:12 PM
The way I get money, is I start a new cycle. Then I go to East Clocktown, go up the stairs, go across the archery sign posts (either with Bunny Hood or Rolling Attack), then I keep going across the roofs until I get to the Chest, which has a Silver Rupee in it.

Then, I come back down and wait til 1:30pm on the first day, enter the Inn, get the room key, and go up to the room and get another Silver Rupee.

Then, I either wander Termina for a bit, or, I think there was a third Silver Rupee chest that I didn't use that much. At that point, I usually have enough for whatever I wanted, or I just store it in the bank and start a new cycle.

Did you know the Bank can only accept 5,000 rupees?

Anyways, another get way to get Rupees is to kill the Giant Bird outside of the Swamp entrance. It takes FOREVER, but when you do it, he always drops a HUGE RUPEE!

Just be careful, cause he can steal your sword, and you can't get it back unless you go to the pawn shop, or, I think start a new cycle? I forget. He only got my sword ONCE, and I wouldn't let him repeat that mistake ever again.
---
If you're wondering about my misspelled user name, check my quote.
#3EstilPosted 6/21/2009 11:02:33 AM
SIMPLE way of getting around that bird stealing your stuff:

Since you're using arrows anyway, why not do it while on Epona, since that makes you invincible?

---
My collection: users.ign.com/collection/Estil
#4ArchonKnight9Posted 6/24/2009 1:03:09 PM
Also turning into a Deku Scrub makes it so he can't steal your weapons, just some rupees.
---
{]xxxxxxxxx(&)::::;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::;;;;::::::::::::::::>
TC must be trippin'! ~ roan_wolf
#5SuperAgentSmithPosted 6/26/2009 9:16:52 AM
Did you know the Bank can only accept 5,000 rupees?

Yeah, I've actually got a question concerning that. I'm pretty sure I remember the in N64 version, you could store more than 5,000 in the bank. Or is my memory going bad?
---
Cut these damn topics out already.All we have are topics about how bad RE5 is, how it compares to RE4, rotten egg glitch invitations, and people punching rocks.
#6KaitengiriPosted 6/27/2009 6:08:43 AM
Your memory is going bad.
---
If you're wondering about my misspelled user name, check my quote.
#7tryagainlaterPosted 7/16/2009 3:43:08 PM

I just kept taking pictures of Tingle in the swamp and giving them to his dad for the swmp photo competition. 100 rupees every time. It's quite boring though.

#8sonicam63Posted 7/27/2009 10:02:32 AM
Your memory is going bad.

No it isn't, I remember it being able to hold up to 5,499 Rupees. The bank must have 4,999 Rupees and then make a deposit of 500 to get 5,499. She won't accept anymore.
---
Brawl FC: 3823-8244-2742 (East Coast)
Pearl FC: 0646-0640-4426
#9YummyHotPocketsPosted 8/11/2009 11:38:41 AM
You can get an easy Huge Rupee by completing the Deku Scrub Trading sequence... It's really easy and not too long.

Easy Silver Rupees:
-East Clock Town with Rolling/Bunny Hood on top of the shooting gallery
-Check in at Stock Pot Inn
-Path to Observatory, make a left, and blow up the wall with Blast Mask
-On the Final Night, in Anju's room

Doing 3 of those + Dekus = 500.

All this is rather moot if you have the Light Arrows though. (After you do the Gibdo thing (you don't need blue potion o.o), but before you get 5000 probably)

-Beat the 4 mini-bosses in the Waterfall at Ikana Canyon for 4 easy Silvers + heart piece (I only did this once)
-Go outside East Clock Town and shoot the Blue Bubbles over and over (they respawn really fast) for 50 a pop.
---
http://www.greyspirit.com/GSOdyssey/phpBB2/index.php - Golden Sun Forum!!!
Buy some hot pockets! They're yummy~