Regarding Harvest Sprites

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HarrvestStarr

HarrvestStarr
8 years ago#1
When you first start the game, when do you first meet the Harvest Sprites, and what help do they offer you, if any? I don't really feel like starting one of my files over just to check, and this is for a story of mine, so I kind of need the information soon.

User Info: flipwits

flipwits
8 years ago#2
Fan fiction....? Oh noez.

The sprites are virtually useless. They supposedly help you name and birth animals, but really, both of those are damn self-explanatory... At the very least, remember to mention religious crusades in the name of Mr. Happy...
As of yesteryear, I am your new steam-plane captain.
Ready the pepper packets to fend off incoming cows... They really are the worst of all leather products.

User Info: HarrvestStarr

HarrvestStarr
8 years ago#3
But do you happen to know what they say when you first meet them, when you meet them, and where?

User Info: flipwits

flipwits
8 years ago#4
...It's in like the opening sequence of the game... Start a new file, even if you don't save, watch for 5 minutes, and you'll see it happen. Way faster than waiting around here.
As of yesteryear, I am your new steam-plane captain.
Ready the pepper packets to fend off incoming cows... They really are the worst of all leather products.

User Info: MusicalChatot

MusicalChatot
8 years ago#5
Whatever does a frikkin "nice" look like anyways?
|::|_|::|
|+|_|::| PMD1 Legit Rescuer Code: K5-YX2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived