RIP board

#1Mushroom0Posted 6/30/2009 7:11:36 AM
I still think you're one of the top 25 funnest PS2 games. Goodbye.
---
The Christian Logic: Thou shalt not take thy Lord's name in vain, unless thy hasth burnt thy finger.
#2Vincent_VincentPosted 6/30/2009 6:09:22 PM
same here .
#3Mushroom0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2009 7:03:25 AM
Didn't expect to get any posts.
---
The Christian Logic: Thou shalt not take thy Lord's name in vain, unless thy hasth burnt thy finger.
#4Ashley_wwePosted 7/8/2009 6:45:42 PM
The Punisher is an excellent game, I love it! I own and have watched the first The Punisher film way too many times now, and although I haven't seen War Zone yet, I still really, REALLY want to watch it! There is a new The Punisher game available on the PlayStation Network, but it apparantly isn't that good...
#5Mushroom0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2009 12:12:00 PM
Seen the '89 one with Dolph Lundgren?
---
#6Vincent_VincentPosted 7/10/2009 8:01:15 PM
yup
#7razzkazzPosted 7/12/2009 5:49:26 AM
I just picked this game up for a few bucks yesterday after hearing that it's awesome on the No Mercy boards. It is awesome, like Max Payne meets Manhunt (2 of my favorite game series'). the production values are great and I'm lovin all the unlockables and incentive to replay levels to earn higher medals. Garth Ennis writing & Thomas Jane voice acting doesn't hurt either.

Despite the bad reviews & lag issues (rhyme heh), I'm havin a blast with Punisher: No Mercy. The user reviews are much more accurate. For only 10 bucks it's worth checking out for any Punisher fan, especially if you're also into old-school arena shooters.
#8Mushroom0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2009 7:59:38 AM
Yeah, Jane IS the voice of the Punisher. I thought it had a pretty good story for an action game. It is a ton of fun.
---
#9Jonathan_F_GPosted 7/15/2009 2:42:39 PM
I have no hope for Punisher: War Zone whatsoever....

I wanted Thomas Jane to reprise his role as Frank Castle for the sequel, he was f'ing great!

I think Punisher: War Zone is to the Punisher what Batman Forever was to Batman: Both movies have perverted 2 great comic book franchises.
#10Mushroom0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2009 6:42:22 PM
Nah, PWZ was the most true to the comics.
---