Anybody out there?

#1jmgordon99Posted 11/21/2009 5:50:42 PM
I love this game and it is still one of my favorite PS2 games of all time; definitely overlooked and underrated (I don't think the sales were that great either). I would love to see a sequel (a true sequel, not the PSN download); may the gaming gods oneday grace us with a proper sequel.
---
"You are Japan, and I am GODZILLA!!!!!!!!"
Things To Do in Denver When You're Dead - Critical Bill
#2Mushroom0Posted 11/24/2009 4:53:14 PM
Right here. Love this game.
---
The Christian Logic: Thou shalt not take thy Lord's name in vain, unless thy hasth burnt thy finger.
#3jmgordon99(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2009 6:33:47 AM
maybe we can start a petition for a sequel? If anyone sees this and agrees sign here....
---
#4AntiSapienPosted 11/27/2009 4:01:40 PM
My brother in law ,who is really into comic books, got me this game for my birthday
And I'm really glad he did, This is a really good game. I've played through it twice so far
Now I got an Uncensored Executions codebreaker code
So of course I'm going to play through it again using the code to see how much got censored
---
The extreme always seems to leave an impression
#5Mushroom0Posted 11/28/2009 4:13:00 PM
Doubt there will ever be a sequel. Maybe another Punisher game, but no sequel. I'd really miss Jane's voice. :(
---
The Christian Logic: Thou shalt not take thy Lord's name in vain, unless thy hasth burnt thy finger.
#6You_Need_A_LifePosted 11/30/2009 4:15:48 PM
Having not really known about this game until now that I no longer have PS2, I'm deeply saddened that I never played it before. I watched the entire first mission on YouTube while saliva poured from my mouth all over my keyboard. I loved the PSN Punisher: No Mercy, but this game really looks like what a real Punisher game should be.

Here's hoping for a PS3 follow-up!
#7oldscutPosted 12/1/2009 12:16:33 AM
this is one of my favorite ps2 games. the PSN game out now is just sooooooo lame.... what a piece of crap
---
PSN: mav250
#8Mushroom0Posted 12/1/2009 4:26:37 PM
Hey, you need a life, this game is worth buying another PS2 for!
---
#9jmgordon99(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2009 8:51:57 AM
Yeah, I bought a used PS2 just so I could play some of my old favorites, and it was well worth it. Keeping it until the PS3 is backward compatible again.
---
#10jmgordon99(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2009 10:25:40 AM
we need a proper sequel!
---