Anybody out there?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Punisher
  3. Anybody out there?
7 years ago#1
I love this game and it is still one of my favorite PS2 games of all time; definitely overlooked and underrated (I don't think the sales were that great either). I would love to see a sequel (a true sequel, not the PSN download); may the gaming gods oneday grace us with a proper sequel.
"You are Japan, and I am GODZILLA!!!!!!!!"
Things To Do in Denver When You're Dead - Critical Bill
7 years ago#2
Right here. Love this game.
The Christian Logic: Thou shalt not take thy Lord's name in vain, unless thy hasth burnt thy finger.
7 years ago#3
maybe we can start a petition for a sequel? If anyone sees this and agrees sign here....
7 years ago#4
My brother in law ,who is really into comic books, got me this game for my birthday
And I'm really glad he did, This is a really good game. I've played through it twice so far
Now I got an Uncensored Executions codebreaker code
So of course I'm going to play through it again using the code to see how much got censored
The extreme always seems to leave an impression
7 years ago#5
Doubt there will ever be a sequel. Maybe another Punisher game, but no sequel. I'd really miss Jane's voice. :(
The Christian Logic: Thou shalt not take thy Lord's name in vain, unless thy hasth burnt thy finger.
7 years ago#6
Having not really known about this game until now that I no longer have PS2, I'm deeply saddened that I never played it before. I watched the entire first mission on YouTube while saliva poured from my mouth all over my keyboard. I loved the PSN Punisher: No Mercy, but this game really looks like what a real Punisher game should be.

Here's hoping for a PS3 follow-up!
7 years ago#7
this is one of my favorite ps2 games. the PSN game out now is just sooooooo lame.... what a piece of crap
PSN: mav250
7 years ago#8
Hey, you need a life, this game is worth buying another PS2 for!
7 years ago#9
Yeah, I bought a used PS2 just so I could play some of my old favorites, and it was well worth it. Keeping it until the PS3 is backward compatible again.
7 years ago#10
we need a proper sequel!
  1. Boards
  2. The Punisher
  3. Anybody out there?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived