How do you launch the spaceship?

#1RellePosted 2/20/2008 1:01:33 AM
I've had this thing completed for about 50 years now, there doesn't seem to be a launch button anywhere.
---
I like taking people from behind, but this is the first time I've been taken. - Sh!zuru
#2moonhouse10Posted 2/20/2008 4:38:28 AM
YOU dont
---
Everything Is True, Nothing is Permitted.
#3The CynicPosted 2/20/2008 5:25:46 AM
If you're playing vanilla/Warlords, you don't launch it, whoever completes all of the parts for their spaceship first wins, unless the game has already been won by some other means—then nothing happens.

In BTS, a "Launch" button pops up on the spaceship screen when you have the minimum number of completed components—when launched, the game carries on for 10-20 more turns with a "___ Turns To Victory!" notice in the upper right corner. The game doesn't decide a winner until someone's interstellar spaceship gets to its destination in one piece. Launching a minimal ship carries a pretty high risk of a failed mission meaning you have to start over. A fully completed ship always successfully arrives.
#4bunny_wabbitPosted 2/20/2008 5:46:32 AM
press the victory screen button (top right corner) to see if you have built all the bits of the space ship that you need. most of the bits require more than one piece to complete.
#5Relle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2008 9:22:09 AM
Blah...I guess I need the expansion, then...
---
I like taking people from behind, but this is the first time I've been taken. - Sh!zuru
#6bunny_wabbitPosted 2/20/2008 9:54:47 AM
well you do because it adds so much cool stuff to the game, but you don't need it for this. the ship will launch automatically when you have completed all the necessary bits