Query regarding controls.

#1darkpreacherPosted 11/26/2009 11:00:51 AM
Hi all,

Possibly a simple question, possible not lol
My nephew has seen his friends playing this and is interested in getting it for Christmas but things are not as simple as that.
He has Muscular Dystrophy which means his muscles have died away and he can move little more than his fingers now.
He plays games like A-Train on the pc as this really only involves the use of the mouse which he can do, albeit slowly, so my question is this...
Can the game be played with only mouse and minor access to keyboard and is it turned based or would someone who can only play very very slowly be at a major disadvantage (he wont be playing online by the way).

Thanks in advance.
---
Gamertag: Tachikoma Uk.
PSN ID: TachikomaUk
#2bendez85Posted 11/26/2009 3:20:35 PM
Yes, the game can be played using only the mouse. You would be at a disadvantage if you play slowly, but if you don't plan to play online, you can adjust the computer level to match your skills.
#3rc78Posted 11/29/2009 5:11:14 AM

Your best bet would be to get the demo and see how it goes before buying the full game.

#4jediknight114Posted 12/5/2009 10:23:18 PM
The game can easily be played with the mouse and arrows keys. He probably cant use hot keys but unless he is playing competitively thats not really a problem lol
---
"Oh my god! The dead are rising and voting Republican!" - Bart, The Simpsons
Admin of www.8-bitgamer.com