Guide for all the chapters

#1NessEggmanPosted 5/31/2009 9:14:39 AM
http://rapidshare.com/files/239287125/scrossing.txt.html

Okay, here is the guide so far. It has a detailed walkthrough for all of the chapters (including endgame stuff).

There's still a lot I want to edit about it, and I kinda want to rewrite the whole thing since it's very WALL OF TEXT-y.

And of course I'm going to add a BUNCH of stuff later o_o;

If you can think of any sections of the guide that would be nice, just tell me :) And if you have a lot of time and would wanna help in writing it (like compiling a bunch of data for me or something XD) that'd be cool, too o_o; I still need to think about what all I need, though.
---
Just wake me up when Tokimeki Memorial 4 is announced.
g Rod "hing RodCopper Fishin For fishing.
#2Trance_IXPosted 5/31/2009 9:48:08 AM
Thanks I can now move on!With the game...well pass dandelion.
---
Who am I?Just a passing through Monster Hunter~
#3Trance_IXPosted 5/31/2009 10:10:53 AM
In your future updates could you put a description for which of Brammy's friends does what?

I kind of know who is who,by what trade is needed to get who.
I assume that Brammy's friends wear different coloured hats so could you please put it next to their name.eg

Rossany(deep-red):Collects pasture seeds near the sign.

That would really help those of us who are less fortunate to get the English version of the game.
Thank You.
---
#4NessEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2009 11:19:34 PM
If you know a little Japanese, their names are puns of what they do. Like Tamamy works with eggs (tamago = egg). Tanemy is seeds (tane = seed). Stuff like that >_>;

If you'd like, I could also make a translation guide for it. I don't have the Japanese version, but I know Japanese and can read Japanese guides to figure out what everything is called in Japanese. I mean I would not do this anytime soon though I don't think :\

But I'll try to include helpful stuff like their colors when I make that section of the guide :)
---
#5Trance_IXPosted 5/31/2009 11:39:28 PM
Im nearing the end of dandelion,so far google translator and your FAQ got me through most of the game.

Well if you have a PSP you can get the Japanese version,just came out 5/28.It feature added content that the PS2 version doesnt like a storage room and umm..well heres the link for the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h30i7GMhoOc

I can read kanji but not so much japanese.A japanese translation guide would be nice,only if you can spare the time.
---
#6NessEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2009 8:13:31 PM
... you mean you know chinese? I don't get it XDDD

Anyway, I want to get the PSP ver. but I don't have a PSP yet. Now with PSPgo IDK what I'm gonna do about getting one o_o; I have a feeling I won't be able to get Hituzimura for it if I get the PSPgo. So I should prolly get an old version of PSP >_> Most of the games I want on PSP are Japanese anyway.

I like the new stuff they added to the PSP version. Like the storage and expanded diary.
---
#7Trance_IXPosted 6/2/2009 12:56:07 AM
I can read Chinese but not japanese hope that clears things up.Im Chinese.

As for PSPgo,Sony will still sell PSP 3000 and PSPgo.From gaming experience I would honestly pick the PSP 3000(or any older model).
If you've seen people play Monster Hunter you'll notice that most of them have their thumb on the analog(moves character) and their index finger on the D-pad(moves camera).
Can you Imagine doing that on the PSPgo?

This is just my view.The PSPgo isnt the true PSP2 though.
---
#8Trance_IXPosted 6/2/2009 8:47:51 AM
http://www.success-corp.co.jp/software/psp/hitsuji/top.html

this is the website for the Japanese Shepherd's Crossing.I know there are a few added content on the PSP version after going through this site,but the language barrier prevents me from understanding anything more than the storage room.

NessEggman if you could spare some time could you please tell me what are the added content for the PSP version.

---
#9Trance_IXPosted 6/2/2009 8:51:51 AM
http://www.success-corp.co.jp/software/psp/hitsuji/contents04.html#add01

This is the page showing the added content.
---
#10bhpchanPosted 6/3/2009 3:13:48 PM
Haven't had much time to play this lately, but it's interesting to know the psp version finally came out!

Actually, after I brought this game I went and got the DS version, but haven't really had time to muck around with that yet.

I too can read Chinese but not Japanese. If any of you have played the DS version, do you know of any translation guides?

Thanks.