List for 100%

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Red Lobstar

Red Lobstar
5 years ago#1
It's a pretty dead board but even if no one responds this topic will be archived for a few years so maybe it will help someone out down the road. I just got 100% on this and was having a problem because for a while I was stuck at 98% and couldn't figure out what I was missing. So here's a full list in case anyone ever needs it.

* 41 story missions passed
* 100 packages found
* 21 rampages passed (7 per island)
* 18 races won (6 per island); (F1 racecar unlocked)
* 100 taxi fares (Borgnine unlocked at 50, but you need the full 100 fares for 100%)
* 12 ambulance levels (health at safehouse at lvl 9, and infinite run unlocked at lvl 12)
* 60 firefighter levels (20 per island); (flamethrower at safehouse when all are done)
* 60 vigilante levels (20 per island); (for every 10 a bribe appears at each safehouse)
* demolition football - stats say 1 next to it in the menu, doesn't look like it can be repeated

What was tripping me up was I had done everything but assumed (and read) that only 50 taxi fares were needed since that's when the Borgnine unlocks. But I went ahead and did the remaining 50 since that's what was needed in GTAIII and sure enough I got my last 2%. Good luck for anyone going for 100%, the races are damn hard but still possible.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived