Somebody with XBox Live has to have this game...

#1CaneKevPosted 2/8/2008 8:34:44 AM

I've got a pile of XBox games that I'm wanting to play on Live (including this and the COD games and others), but I can't seem to figure out the time that anyone is on. So I figured I'd try the forums.

Anyone playing this or any other old Live games? What times, what gamer tags. My guess is that there are more people that want to play some of these games but can't figure out when to play. If we managed to figure out a time, my guess is that we could get some pretty good games going.

Kev, GT: KEV001

#2greybeardPosted 2/9/2008 5:22:25 AM
People on this board were complaining that the XBox Live Darkwatch games were dying before the XB360 was even released so I'm not surprised you can't find anybody to play with now.

I'm not online with my XBox so I'm no help to you either.

For what it's worth I really liked this game - I actually imported it (to the UK) to get it early and wasn't disappointed. Fantastic atmosphere, good artwork and design, great, if limited, enemy types (loved the harpies) and solid controls - a very well made FPS. Only downer were the boss fights which were right at the limits of my tolerance for longevity and toughness, particularly on the hardest difficulty setting.
#3CaneKev(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2008 8:53:14 AM
Thanks for the reply - maybe someone will have it online - it got good reviews because it was a well developed shooter, but did seem to be dead online from the start.