Dual Wield, Flail, Double Handed Weapons, or Classic Sword and Shield

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Bard's Tale
  3. Dual Wield, Flail, Double Handed Weapons, or Classic Sword and Shield

User Info: DiuCadit

DiuCadit
8 years ago#1
I'm getting the bow talents, but of the melee which is best? Dual wield was a little awkward with the Bard going into long combo chains as I rapidly hammered the attack button. Which is best of ease of combat control and effectiveness?

DiuCadit
8 years ago#2
Nobody checking this board anymore?

User Info: Fig455

Fig455
8 years ago#3
I just got the game today, so I can't help you. Wanted to let you know that someone else was out there, though. Good game, and a great lampoon on the genre. Only problem I have is w/camera angles (or lack thereof) and the frequent loading times. Otherwise, I am having a good time w/it.

DiuCadit
8 years ago#4
Well let me know what you think once you've played some more. I think I'm almost finished now. The loading times are worse in the towns when you go into houses and stuff. The camara angle does suck though. I wish it could back up further. Also it's annoying when you have to fight under trees.

User Info: Fig455

Fig455
8 years ago#5
No problem, Ill let you know when I get a bit further. I have only progressed ~3 hours so far.
  1. Boards
  2. The Bard's Tale
  3. Dual Wield, Flail, Double Handed Weapons, or Classic Sword and Shield

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived