Is there any other game similar to Shadow of Rome?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow of Rome
  3. Is there any other game similar to Shadow of Rome?

User Info: DarkBlood1

DarkBlood1
4 years ago#1
Im searching for games like Shadow of Rome with some type of arena battles, some RPG elements (like upgrades/achievements), LOT of gore (very important) and without the feel of an adventure game where you explore all the level and/or kill all the enemies to pass to next stage.

For example MadWorld have an "arena" system, gore, good moves but I dont like the graphics and is very futurist, dont pretend a game exactly at the rome era but this too much futuristic..

Other great game to be mentioned is Gladius, is a turn based rpg, Rome era exactly like in Shadow of Rome, decent amount of gore, addicting RPG elements, some good combos but well.. its not an action game, anyway I didn't feel it much the absence of real time action.

So.. do you know any other game?

User Info: DarkBlood1

DarkBlood1
4 years ago#2
Also if you like some nostalgic moments to remember, see the mini-serie "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1758429/), you will desire to replay Shadow of Rome even if you have finished all arena stages with a gold rank on Extreme difficulty like me.
  1. Boards
  2. Shadow of Rome
  3. Is there any other game similar to Shadow of Rome?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived