CRash

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: morpheus077

morpheus077
7 years ago#1

Well this is really annoying, this game would keep crashing as I tried to load a level. Even turning bumpmapping to low(the nvidia 8800 fix) wouldnt stop it. Anyways, I just reinstalled windows yesterday, and installed this game. Same thing. Is it due to my video card? I have a ATI 4870 . Any help would be awesome, seeing as I really miss this game.

morpheus077
7 years ago#2

really frustrating that lucasarts didnt bother to fix this. changing the compatability mode and putting bump mapping to low dont work either. I have a 4870 vid card btw. Is their an issue with my card? I know there was one with the 8800. any helpppp?

User Info: ng1294

ng1294
7 years ago#3
Post your computer's specs and we'll probably be able to help you out more. I get decreased performance just because I have Vista.

morpheus077
7 years ago#4

QuadCore Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, 3633 MHz,DFI LANParty UT X48-T2R, only 2 GB of memory right now, anda ATI 4870. Also running XP SP2

User Info: HavocGDI

HavocGDI
7 years ago#5
I have the same problem, but I am running Vista 64-bit. I have a slightly lower graphics card than yours (ATI Radeon 4570 HD) but it crashes every time I try to load. It is quite frustrating as I love this game.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

morpheus077
7 years ago#6

lucasarts support forums dont even have a response for this. ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived