Zap Back At Ya Skill Point: Eh?

#1Pavlov_TigerPosted 6/21/2008 6:04:42 AM
I don't think I'm clear on what the game expects of me for this Skill Point. I've killed 10 Mechs numerous times now, and no reward, so I must not be doing it correctly. Am I restricted to use of the Refractor and nothing else at all? Walkthroughs are unclear on this. If I am to only use that, I don't see any way to kill 10 Mechs, because too many of them hang round the missile turrets and at 10 damage per hit, that's a quick death with those things. I need a bit of help on this, if anyone could. Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
#2Pavlov_Tiger(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2008 6:09:53 AM
Damn it. This time I KNOW I killed ten mechs and I ONLY used the Refractor, what do they want from me here?
#3poipoipoi9Posted 6/21/2008 6:57:24 AM
Kill'em all in ONE mission only.
---
LOOK! it's a.............TREE!!!!!!!--A friend
"Let's just say this: he spelled "Yale" with a six."
#4Pavlov_Tiger(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2008 7:34:12 AM
I did that, I chose Mission 4 as it's the only one I've found to have 10 or more Mechs.
#5error_mePosted 6/23/2008 9:18:48 PM
You won't get it because, if I remember right.

1) I thought it was 20 of any enemy

2) It HAS to be done at the shield building, or whatever it is. You can replay the missions as much as you want, but you will never get the skill point, unless your at the building where u first get the Refractor.
#6Thisguy876Posted 6/29/2008 4:48:12 PM
I'm pretty sure it is 10 of ANY enemy. I did it on mission 1 and it was pretty simple, especially once you get to the area with the small enemies.
#7games4mkPosted 7/7/2008 6:52:35 AM
1. Put on the Refractor
2. Stand NEAR Mechs
3. Use them as a source to destroy other 'Noids
4. When there's no more 'Noids, THEN destroy the Mechs with their own lasers
---
I like games. Ya.
#8BLKCrystilMagePosted 7/12/2008 12:31:23 PM

You won't get it because, if I remember right.

1) I thought it was 20 of any enemy

2) It HAS to be done at the shield building, or whatever it is. You can replay the missions as much as you want, but you will never get the skill point, unless your at the building where u first get the Refractor.

Wrong. You're thinking of "Reflect on How to Score."