remember when this board had posters

#1pineapplehead4510Posted 12/28/2007 3:03:51 PM
topic

---
Australian Gamer. NES Hero
Collector of Classic Consoles and Retro Games
#2GPawellPosted 12/28/2007 8:06:43 PM

No actually, I can't. It's really been that long. I don't understand why people don't like this game. It's not the best 007 game (nothing compared to Nightfire) but its still really fun. Kinda sad its been neglecated.

#3pineapplehead4510(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2007 2:07:55 AM
well its a okay game, im playing it now, its fun but not the greatest fps, the N64 GoldenEye is better. I have no played Night fire yet but i cant imagine it being better then GE N64
---
#4ThePunisher_11Posted 12/29/2007 5:31:03 PM
I'm a nerd... i like fps, but having james bond killed in the game is just not cool. that's just my opinion, but i wish there was some way you could save him, like start off with your power and fly him back towards you.
---
Danny the Tourette's Guy - "What the hell do you mean a Peter Pan peanut butter alert?!" www.tourettesguy.com
#5pineapplehead4510(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2007 3:30:32 AM
hmm, its really only a average game, but its not bad but far from great.
I was kinda hoping it was a goldeneye upgrade with familer settings
---
#6Brodoin15Posted 1/28/2008 1:11:51 PM

ThePunisher_11 posted...
I'm a nerd... i like fps, but having james bond killed in the game is just not cool. that's just my opinion, but i wish there was some way you could save him, like start off with your power and fly him back towards you.
---
Danny the Tourette's Guy - "What the hell do you mean a Peter Pan peanut butter alert?!" www.tourettesguy.com

I wish there was too, but if I remember correctly it was just a simulation of a mission.