What would be your favourite level in the game?(SPOILERS)

#1dtvhrPosted 10/12/2009 6:47:39 AM
The question says it all............

Mine is 'A New Life' because of the easy way to eliminate all of the feds.Just sneak past that woman pruning her flowerbeds,climb the ladder and you've got an easy shot at the feds,the clown,pool boy and anyone else who walks by.

Just bring a silenced sniper and start shooting.Also no matter how many times you shoot as long as the rifle is silenced the feds wont find you,no matter what level you're on.

Once the feds are gone,just walk into the house,take out Sinastra by whatever means you like(I used the AR-AP mine).

After that just nab the microfilm and you're done.Simple mission and a good laugh.

Odds are you wont get a Silent Assassin rating though doing it my way.
#2goffy_gooberPosted 10/14/2009 9:41:50 PM
A dance with the devil
Flatline
A new life
curtains down

=/
#3desert_fox201Posted 10/26/2009 12:02:29 PM
Amendment XVXLX... whatever, doesn't matter. Just something about sniping the Vice-President while he's walking the dog from the roof of the west wing then shooting an albino clone with a silenced M1911 (well, M1911 copy, anyway) while he's running across the aforementioned roof.
---
I AM NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SCOTLAND GET PAST THE GROUP STAGE IN THE WC OR EURO!
#4minds_iPosted 10/26/2009 12:43:23 PM
house of cards, a murder of crows and flatline.
---
If you really want to learn, your only an idiot once.
#5clutch188Posted 11/1/2009 6:25:43 PM
Anything that isn't named death on the Mississippi
---
Someone who smiles during a crisis has found someone to blame.
Incest: The game the WHOLE FAMILY can play
#6Number1SurvivorPosted 11/15/2009 12:20:59 PM
Flatline

Just love going through a rehab centre with my trusty Silverballers, or disguising as the Therapist, meeting one of the targets and then blowing his brains out.

Or The Opera missions (Can't remember what it's called) For my sole reason of planting a RU-AP mine in the workers toolbox, dropping it in the middle of the tour group, detonating it and watching the chaos. Plus dropping the chandelier on the target is pretty awesome too
---
=o= The Lurker: N1S =o=
metalgearmercenaries.blogspot.com
#7MoogleOmegaPosted 11/24/2009 3:03:12 PM
^I've dubbed that the "Phantom of the Opera" method
---
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/262/937330_20070920_screen005.jpg
Clutch188 in moogle form