How many of us just rambo for fun?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Blood Money
  3. How many of us just rambo for fun?

User Info: Calusblade

Calusblade
4 years ago#1
Leave nothing alive, that kinda thing. I've always been bad at these kinda games, even easy games like assassins creed I'm bad at.
Primera: I don't get it. Why aren't they hitting you
Fei: That's simple. If I let them hit me, it might hurt. :)

User Info: SilentCaay

SilentCaay
4 years ago#2
Rambo? No, not really. Too much of that happens by accident when I'm new to a level so I don't bother doing it for fun later. For fun I try to come up with odd rules to follow, sometimes I'm not even sure if the rules are possible at first. Once I tried to do a "Mines only, target kills only" run (mines are one of my favorite additions to the game) which worked out on many missions but not all of them, or I might try things like "Melee kill everyone without any alerts/close encounters/etc" or "accidental deaths only", etc, etc. There are a lot of fun rules you can make for various missions.
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door. There is a small mailbox here.
>
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman: Blood Money
  3. How many of us just rambo for fun?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived