Controller Support

#1ArmoredJPosted 4/23/2012 3:15:29 PM
Does anyone know if it's in?
---
CDayC: The Day GameFAQs United
#2deltaforzesPosted 4/23/2012 4:29:18 PM
It should most likely support an Xbox 360 controller. I would be highly surprised if it didn't.
---
PSN: V-MAN_24
i7 2600k @ 3.4GHZ-Radeon 6970 2GB-8gb GSKILL RAW RAM-SIVLERSTONE 600W PSU- ASROCK MOBO.
#3AusmaltPosted 4/25/2012 6:49:19 AM
yeah it should I cant imagin playing it on mouse and keyboard im not used to it so I use the 360 controler most pc games if they are multiplatform you find that will support controler .
#4ArmoredJ(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 1:06:41 PM
Cool, yea, some games I just gotta go for it. I think GTA IV had it, so hopefully it makes it.
---
#5joncoallstarPosted 4/26/2012 5:19:34 AM
Ausmalt posted...
yeah it should I cant imagin playing it on mouse and keyboard im not used to it so I use the 360 controler most pc games if they are multiplatform you find that will support controler .

Ahh kids these days, if you only knew how much better Mouse and KB were...

Sucks for you lol.
#6madman608Posted 4/26/2012 7:41:00 AM

Why would you want to use a gamepad when you have Keyboard and mouse available??? Keyboard/mouse the foundation of Max payne !!

#7ArmoredJ(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 3:57:00 PM
Max Payne is not Mechwarrior, I find the controller to be more comfortable for concisely mapped games like this. But to each his own.
---
#8PredatorPosted 4/27/2012 3:46:05 AM

Mechwarrior is more of a joystick game than a mouse game. The turning and aiming functions in mech games tend to be deliberately mechanical and sluggish, suiting a joystick better.

Shooters don't restrict your speed of aiming, making a mouse much faster and more precise than a joystick or gamepad's analog stick. As for the keyboard, you're right that the extra buttons rarely offer much advantage in shooters - and the left analog can be nice for movement as opposed to the digital WASD.

Back in the days before there were really any shooters on consoles, some players used to swear by a joystick/mouse setup - with the joystick in the left hand for movement. Unforunately a lot of games have gotten more restrictive with their keybind options and force you to select one control-scheme, KB/mouse OR gamepad OR joystick as opposed to mixing and matching devices as you like.

#9MoegittoPosted 4/28/2012 2:17:31 PM
It should, Rockstar has a good track record of allowing joypad support (GTA IV) for their games. I seriously believe EA/Bioware is one of the only companies that flat out avoid controller support for their games...
---
iPhone 4S, PC, Wii
#10ZackG31Posted 4/29/2012 3:36:57 PM
Moegitto posted...
It should, Rockstar has a good track record of allowing joypad support (GTA IV) for their games. I seriously believe EA/Bioware is one of the only companies that flat out avoid controller support for their games...

Not true about EA most multiplatform games have controller support, I just think Bioware is lazy.
---
Atheism is a terrible bet. It gives you no chance of winning the prize.
Synthesis is the Best option.... FOR THE REAPERS!