story idea for Max Payne 4? Spoiler

#1Hairy SniperPosted 9/3/2012 5:40:00 PM
What about Max going back to New York and deal with dead Tony's crime boss father?

May be could get the FBI or NSA involve and have them recruiting him on a special case? I was so looking forward to kill that crime boss.
---
Kill 148 villagers, you are an evil dictator;
Kill 51000+ civilians by military intervention, you are the saviour of freedom and justice!
#2ClaptonvaughnPosted 9/3/2012 6:38:53 PM
Yeah, I was kind of disappointed we never get to deal with him in this game.

There's a newspaper in the game that mentions the crime families have started warring with each other again after Max left New York. So it's possible that'll be a continuing storyline in the next game.

Although it'll probably expand beyond just New York. The NY gangs will end up having ties or being controlled by a much larger syndicate that Max has to follow to another country or something.
#3TX 55Posted 9/3/2012 10:17:58 PM
Whatever the outcome, just let Remedy do the story.
#4Hairy Sniper(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 10:33:15 PM
Max is a fighter and there is no way fate can let him go out of fighting! >_<
---
Kill 51000+ civilians by military intervention, you are the saviour of freedom and justice!
#5Redd_WhitePosted 9/6/2012 4:35:18 PM
Claptonvaughn posted...
Yeah, I was kind of disappointed we never get to deal with him in this game

Well, wasn't that kind of the point ? Max wouldn't have had to flee to the south then.
#6Hairy Sniper(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 5:35:53 PM
well, since max is no long a cop, his killing of all the gangs will have legal consequence.
---
#7EternaLyricis01Posted 9/16/2012 8:46:28 AM
Just so we're all clear, dead Tony's father - the mafia boss - was shot and killed by Passos in the graveyard.
---
Pokemon Black FC - 4599 3153 6158
#8ab5olut10nPosted 9/18/2012 6:43:49 AM
max comes back to new york on a suicide mission through the warring criminal underworld. he's tired, he's done. he wants to die doing the only thing he was ever good at. throughout the story, max reflects on the choices he's made in his life, and the choices he's taken from so many. realizing he's become the embodiment of the violence he'd always fought against, he lets the police shoot him at the end. max payne has found the only peace left for men like him.
#9ClaptonvaughnPosted 9/22/2012 8:22:21 PM
EternaLyricis01 posted...
Just so we're all clear, dead Tony's father - the mafia boss - was shot and killed by Passos in the graveyard.

I don't remember this.

passos and max get captured, and are taken to the mob boss. He hits passos with the shovel and walks away while max starts to dig. I'm pretty sure that's the last time we see him. We also never seperate from passos long enough from that point onward for him to have done it offscreen.
#10Redd_WhitePosted 9/27/2012 12:08:37 PM
Claptonvaughn posted...
EternaLyricis01 posted...

I don't remember this.

passos and max get captured, and are taken to the mob boss. He hits passos with the shovel and walks away while max starts to dig. I'm pretty sure that's the last time we see him. We also never seperate from passos long enough from that point onward for him to have done it offscreen.

Yep, Max Payne wiki also claims that's his last appearance and don't mention him dying.