story idea for Max Payne 4? Spoiler

#11carl05Posted 9/29/2012 2:07:27 AM
It would be interesting if Max Payne 4 should tackle the visceral aspect of a police drama in the same way an episode of nypd blue would appeal to its viewers. An audience who devotedly tuned in to a tv series to follow the storyline could do the same on a video game series. Max Payne has a film noir feel to it so adding an element that makes it episodic could give it more appeal.
#12ClaptonvaughnPosted 10/6/2012 11:18:40 AM
carl05 posted...
It would be interesting if Max Payne 4 should tackle the visceral aspect of a police drama in the same way an episode of nypd blue would appeal to its viewers. An audience who devotedly tuned in to a tv series to follow the storyline could do the same on a video game series. Max Payne has a film noir feel to it so adding an element that makes it episodic could give it more appeal.

Like how Alan Wake handles its levels? Each chapter is presented like an episode of a tv show.
#13JW ACEPosted 10/31/2012 8:48:44 PM
Just finished the game.

I'm thinking most of the Mob guys from the first two games are all dead right? I was thinking Perhaps someone from the past could call on him for a favor or something.

Mona is considered dead? I"m assuming? Maybe they were triplets and the third one comes out of the woodwork? Nah thats sounds silly...

Anyway...I'm just getting the feeling like he wants NY to remain in the past. He said his final goodbye's....its over. And now Brazil is over.

Hey...building on the "return to NY and clean house thing"....what if Interpol or some other Euro or Asia government agency calls on him and wants him to "clean up" but be "unofficial"? ("Mr. Payne...you tried being a cop, it didn't work out, you tried to go private, didn't work out.....how about you go MIB?")

Singapore working for an Anti-Pirate org seems to come to mind....
---
Currently playing: Max Payne 3(PC) Goldeneye (Wii) Uncharted 3(PS3) MGS: Peace Walker(PSP)
Bring back PQ,KQ, and GK!!! Long live Sierra.
#14JennetLPosted 11/5/2012 9:55:40 PM
May be have the NY mob boss come after him, knowing that Max is now happy in the South America?
---
Abdul Alhazred's Necronomicon:
"That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die."