This game has some of the best graphics and narrative I've ever played.

#1Circumvent954Posted 1/7/2013 1:15:45 AM
Unbelievable the way this game looks. Although I am running a gtx 690, I still cant go more than 4x sampling because the card only has 4 gb of vram. It makes no difference anyway, there are no jaggies that stick out to me. But seriously, the lighting, reflections, and water effects are absolutely on par with the best looking games to date. If not better. I read some of these threads on here and people are slamming this game for not looking good, I want what they're smoking.

Max's narrative throughout the action is some of the best work I've ever experienced. The majority of the voice acting is incredible. Although I wish I knew portuguese so I can understand some of the dialogue better in some scenes. I bought this on Steam sale for under $20 but I would've gladly paid $60. The only reason I didn't was because I had a plethora of other games to finish. The only bad thing about this game is not being able to skip cutscenes for when I want to play through again. Other than that, Rockstar has proven once again that nobody can see them in terms of quality.

Now if only they would announce GTA V for PC and release it alongside with the other console versions, I'll worship them once more. Until then, screw Rockstar!
#2elte156Posted 1/15/2013 10:43:13 AM
They will of course release GTAV for the PC. But I agree with you on the content of MP3. I was pretty pumped when I was on the airport level with that theme song playing.