Controller randomly stops working

#1XGP15A226Posted 1/8/2013 11:37:28 PM
Right trigger and X.

Anyone else have this issue?
#2CoontemptusPosted 1/9/2013 8:24:24 PM
Use your mouse. Why handicap yourself with an awful controller?
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#3XGP15A226(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 11:47:38 AM
Coontemptus posted...
Use your mouse. Why handicap yourself with an awful controller?

So I can play on my 55" supertv.

I also enjoy the challenge
#4CoontemptusPosted 1/10/2013 5:33:18 PM
You're not making any sense. Your PC is already hooked to your 55" TV since you're playing Max Payne 3 for PC.

And since you wanted added difficulty, I guess you got it :)
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#5XGP15A226(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 9:50:03 PM
Coontemptus posted...
You're not making any sense. Your PC is already hooked to your 55" TV since you're playing Max Payne 3 for PC.

Uulgh, i misphrased, gimme a break o_o.

And yeah, I have had it fail 3 times. 2x in cover where I could not disengage from cover or move or shoot.

1x the right trigger would not function.

but, other than that, great experience. I am able too do the boat and chain pull kills with the controller on default.

neat huh?
#6Zin_LGPosted 1/11/2013 8:15:12 AM
Coontemptus posted...

And yeah, I have had it fail 3 times. 2x in cover where I could not disengage from cover or move or shoot.

but, other than that, great experience. I am able too do the boat and chain pull kills with the controller on default.

neat huh?

Its not the controller. There is a glitch where Max gets stuck in cover and can't move or shoot. You can roll out of cover to break free.
---
Backlog progress: PS3- 26/43, 360 - 4/8, PSP- 14/48, PC ??/??
Recent completes - Heavy Rain :DC, Bastion, L.A. Noire, Assassin's Creed 2, NIER, Dante's Inferno
#7XGP15A226(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 9:53:22 PM
Zin_LG posted...
Coontemptus posted...

never had this happen on any other version or with the m/kb and I have completed the game quite a few times
neat huh?

Its not the controller. There is a glitch where Max gets stuck in cover and can't move or shoot. You can roll out of cover to break free.
#8JangotheBlueFoxPosted 1/13/2013 10:15:43 AM
XGP15A226 posted...
Right trigger and X.

are you using a 360 controller? does the controller turn off when you push those buttons? I had the same problem, it wasn't the controller, it was the batteries, try using different batteries in your controller and see if that works.
---
Its just more badass when you kick someones ass while your half naked -Jango the BlueFox
#9XGP15A226(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:29:00 AM
JangotheBlueFox posted...
XGP15A226 posted...
Right trigger and X.

are you using a 360 controller? does the controller turn off when you push those buttons? I had the same problem, it wasn't the controller, it was the batteries, try using different batteries in your controller and see if that works.

nope, I have I wired controller plugged into a USB port.