• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Max Payne 3
  3. Controller randomly stops working
4 years ago#1
Right trigger and X.

Anyone else have this issue?
4 years ago#2
Use your mouse. Why handicap yourself with an awful controller?
Sic semper tyrannis
4 years ago#3
Coontemptus posted...
Use your mouse. Why handicap yourself with an awful controller?

So I can play on my 55" supertv.

I also enjoy the challenge
4 years ago#4
You're not making any sense. Your PC is already hooked to your 55" TV since you're playing Max Payne 3 for PC.

And since you wanted added difficulty, I guess you got it :)
Sic semper tyrannis
4 years ago#5
Coontemptus posted...
You're not making any sense. Your PC is already hooked to your 55" TV since you're playing Max Payne 3 for PC.

Uulgh, i misphrased, gimme a break o_o.

And yeah, I have had it fail 3 times. 2x in cover where I could not disengage from cover or move or shoot.

1x the right trigger would not function.

but, other than that, great experience. I am able too do the boat and chain pull kills with the controller on default.

neat huh?
4 years ago#6
Coontemptus posted...

And yeah, I have had it fail 3 times. 2x in cover where I could not disengage from cover or move or shoot.

but, other than that, great experience. I am able too do the boat and chain pull kills with the controller on default.

neat huh?

Its not the controller. There is a glitch where Max gets stuck in cover and can't move or shoot. You can roll out of cover to break free.
Backlog progress: PS3- 26/43, 360 - 4/8, PSP- 14/48, PC ??/??
Recent completes - Heavy Rain :DC, Bastion, L.A. Noire, Assassin's Creed 2, NIER, Dante's Inferno
4 years ago#7
Zin_LG posted...
Coontemptus posted...

never had this happen on any other version or with the m/kb and I have completed the game quite a few times
neat huh?

Its not the controller. There is a glitch where Max gets stuck in cover and can't move or shoot. You can roll out of cover to break free.
4 years ago#8
XGP15A226 posted...
Right trigger and X.

are you using a 360 controller? does the controller turn off when you push those buttons? I had the same problem, it wasn't the controller, it was the batteries, try using different batteries in your controller and see if that works.
Its just more badass when you kick someones ass while your half naked -Jango the BlueFox
3 years ago#9
JangotheBlueFox posted...
XGP15A226 posted...
Right trigger and X.

are you using a 360 controller? does the controller turn off when you push those buttons? I had the same problem, it wasn't the controller, it was the batteries, try using different batteries in your controller and see if that works.

nope, I have I wired controller plugged into a USB port.
  1. Boards
  2. Max Payne 3
  3. Controller randomly stops working

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived