Download on PS3

#1derl30Posted 11/2/2012 1:58:27 PM
You can buy the game for PS3, as a digital download, for 9.99. Got it downloading right now. Sweet!
#2Pigeon_SenpaiPosted 11/2/2012 5:27:54 PM
I'm thinking about getting this. I haven't played a ROTK or NA game before so I'm on the fence about it.
---
The official Luke Fon Fabre of all boards.
#3dashylPosted 11/2/2012 7:32:30 PM
Pigeon_Senpai posted...
I'm thinking about getting this. I haven't played a ROTK or NA game before so I'm on the fence about it.

This game is a lot of fun, you can easily play this game for 100+ hours, NA: Iron Triangle is better though... hopefully they'll add that to the store as well.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-9577
#4derl30(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 9:19:20 PM
[This game is a lot of fun, you can easily play this game for 100+ hours, NA: Iron Triangle is better though... hopefully they'll add that to the store as well.]

I agree, even though I usually don't like the overworld Koei games as much, Iron Triangle is better. Not by much though. This is a great strategy game.

If this sells well, I would kill for Romance of the Three Kingdoms 8 and 10 on PSN. Hell, maybe we'd get ROTK 12 or Nobunaga's Ambition: Tendou localized and put up to download as well. Take my money Koei!!

By the by, fans of the games named above might want to check out Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires, coming out in February. It's basically a updated ROTK 8 mixed with Dynasty Warriors, with traps, plots, and orders all executable in real time during the battles. You can be a king, strategist, general, or even a mercenary. Characters can die in battle even!