Question about SNES Nobunaga's Ambition.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power
  3. Question about SNES Nobunaga's Ambition.

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
4 years ago#1
so this is the least dead NA board I've found that isn't Pokemon Conquest, so I figured I'd ask here, for anyone that's played the Snes version of Nobunaga's Ambition (from what I understand is the remake of one of the NES versions).

first, I would like to know what each value in this image is

http://tinyurl.com/b27vn3w

I've figured out some through picking different options and seeing what goes up, but I'm still not sure, basically I know the top left is troops, bottom left is troop strength, top middle is gold, second row middle is rice, and... that's it.

Also I've tried a few different nations to start as and the most turns I've gotten through was... I think 3, by then I generally get conquered because I get attacked and can't keep up my troop count. what's are some good opening moves for the first few turns? or even maybe some good nations to start as until I get used to the game more.

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
4 years ago#2
bump so it doesn't get archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power
  3. Question about SNES Nobunaga's Ambition.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived