Has anyone here actually won the jackpot in the Happy Lucky Lottery?

#1Darth RustitoPosted 11/15/2008 6:17:48 PM
Just curious. I've never even gotten close ever since I got the game.

---
He turned from his usual path and pushed through the front door of the seedy bar, but it wasn't a bar at all. It was... A SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME BUNNY FACTORY!
#2Chaosmaster00Posted 11/15/2008 6:28:26 PM
Yeah, there was topic about it earlier this year...

I wish I was as lucky as him, at least enough to get the Lucky Day, maybe...:(
---
Wow! What did you do to earn the BK Loaded Steakhouse Burger?!
I successfully completed an ''All BP, No Badges, Nor Levelled Partners'' run in PM:TTYD!
#3Flamer500Posted 11/15/2008 6:33:44 PM
well i got the second prize :lucky day. but i played for several days straight visiting lucky then saving reseting the time by moving the game cube clock one day forward .it still toke fofever though.
---
signature terminated<(^_^)>
#4FenrisulferPosted 11/15/2008 6:33:48 PM
Here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=920182&topic=43219183
---
"It's a good thing I'm not here right now"- The Long Lost Sign Painter
#5Chaosmaster00Posted 11/15/2008 6:35:31 PM
Yeah, that's the topic I was talkin' about...

Does that help?
---
I successfully completed an ''All BP, No Badges, Nor Levelled Partners'' run in PM:TTYD!
#6Darth Rustito(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2008 6:37:52 PM
Huh, that's interesting. I always wondered what the prize was. Thanks.

---
He turned from his usual path and pushed through the front door of the seedy bar, but it wasn't a bar at all. It was... A SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME BUNNY FACTORY!
#7WelcharPosted 11/15/2008 7:19:13 PM
i won a life shroom once thats it
#8Shining_YoshiPosted 11/15/2008 7:24:02 PM
Funny this should be brought up - I haven't ever won better than third prize, but I've gotten third prize now (Ultra Shroom) for three days in a row-my number is 3014, and two days ago it was 1514 as the winning number, yesterday it was 7714, and today was 8514.

Wonder if this streak can continue.
#9Chaosmaster00Posted 11/15/2008 7:28:28 PM
Meh, Life Shrooms are only good to the extent you don't have to buy them... It's kinda good because you seem lucky enough to be getting plenty of 'em, but they're not really all that good in comparison to the others...

They could have at least upped the stuff you could get to give you badges instead, such as the jackpot being a Zap Tap P or the Debug Badge or something like that... Give us what we can't just spend 30 minutes or a few petty coins to get, and maybe I would enjoy it more... >.>
---
#10LejesPosted 11/15/2008 10:46:22 PM
I've never seriously tried to win the lottery, but I'm not sure why you would need to mess with the Gamecube's clock. Doesn't the winning number change every time you reset and reload your game?
---
I am Lejes Rimul.
With the power of the Runes, I will rule the world.