Riverside Station

#1JPKillaPosted 1/31/2010 5:11:24 PM
On a new playthrough after a long time, and it seems I've forgotten something important. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get the key in the control room in Riverside Station. The FAQs just seem to assume that I'm able to get it from the room. Help?

---
Quiz will be up after around 10 o'clock. Homeworks. :P
#2Chaosmaster00Posted 1/31/2010 5:21:18 PM
Use Tube Mode to go underneath the machinery, then jump up on the thing to the right and use Koops with precise timing when the wall's not down to grab the key.

Is this the thing you mean?
---
''This is very off-topic.'' - Rathalos888 | ''GameFAQS is always off-topic.'' - TheGamerGod333
Phantasy Star Zero FC: Chaos - 5199 2588 6127
#3JPKilla(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2010 5:26:03 PM
No, it's after that.

By the way, how do you like my new sig?
---
Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the right long-haired prettyboy and beating the crap out of him.
#4jawnintendoPosted 1/31/2010 6:22:53 PM
You forgot the spoiler warning.
---
>___>
If you win, you fail. If I win, you fail.
#5jawnintendoPosted 1/31/2010 6:23:12 PM
About the quiz.
---
>___>
If you win, you fail. If I win, you fail.
#6LightningYoshiPosted 1/31/2010 6:44:57 PM
Nice. Quite subtle.

EST, I'm guessing?

Now, I'm wondering - is twilight right after sunset? Because I almost see similarities to Twilight Town and Riverside Station.
#7HextatorPosted 1/31/2010 7:00:39 PM
Wait, I was supposed to use Koops for that? I just used Yoshi to flutter over to the key...
#8LightningYoshiPosted 1/31/2010 7:38:36 PM
Oh, also, JPKilla, did you ever consider using the post seconds as a random function? I thought it might be a good idea. Just a suggestion.
#9JPKilla(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2010 7:51:25 PM
Twilight: (noun)
1. the soft, diffused light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon, either from daybreak to sunrise or, more commonly, from sunset to nightfall.
2. the period in the morning or, more commonly, in the evening during which this light prevails.

And, no, I didn't think of using seconds as the random determinator... I'd still feel better about using a calculator. I wouldn't put it past some people to be targeting the fifteen/thirty second window they need. >_> I can put that up to a vote in the quiz itself.

---
And yes, it is quite subtle.
You wouldn't believe how much stuff went on in the Fire Emblem boards in these sigs.
#10LightningYoshiPosted 1/31/2010 7:53:15 PM
Ah, okay. I just thought it was cool that one was continually (or continuously, I think it's the former) sunset and one was always twilight.