Debug badges

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
We're not going to discuss this for long because someone will mark me for moderation because of discussion about a hacking device, Action Replay, for the Nintendo Gamecube. I have some codes, but codes will not be posted here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently found a code which can get you ''test badges''. There are some interesting badges: (Description of badge's appearance, known effect).

EXTRA BADGES-
Pity Flower P- Pity flower for partner! Occasionally recover 1 FP when ally is damaged
FP Drain P- Drop ally attack -1 for every FP Drain P used, but regain 1 FP per successful hit
Lucky Day P- When your ally suffers harm, enemies miss much more often
All or Nothing P- (ally) hit an action command successfully and attack rises +1, fail it drops to 0.

(Invalid item)- Looks exactly like Zap Tap- This badge puts superguard and action commands with stylish moves on AUTO, executed by both Mario and ally- makes you do nothing but watch if you choose action commands.
(Invalid item)- Looks exactly like lucky start- unknown effect
Triple Dip- Mario can use 3 items in one turn
Mega Quake (Green Quake hammer)- Greatly damage all ground and ceiling enemies
Super Charge (Pink charge badge)- charge and next attack will be +2
Super Charge P- (ally) charge and next attack will be +2
Mega Smash (Pink Power Smash)- Attack a single enemy with mega hammer power.
Mega Jump (Pink Mega Jump)- this badge shows 4 spikes underneath the pink shoe, where the mega jump would show only 2 under a gray shoe- Jump on an enemy with tons of attack power
(Invalid item)- Looks exactly like a damage dodge, but has extra four corners to make it square- unknown effect
(Invalid item) P- Looks exactly like a damage dodge, but has extra four corners to make it square- unknown effect on ally
---
Hi ! I'm Omochao. @_@ ) I'm here to help you.
Ah... My, my... <3 I foresaw your arrival, Mario. -- Merluvlee, Paper Mario
3 years ago#2
So... what's to discuss? They exist. People with AR have played with them. There's not really much to talk about.

---
The universe may be as great as they say. But it wouldn't be missed if it didn't exist.
3 years ago#3
Well, thanks for taking the time and guts to put this up anyway, R_O_B :]

I didn't know this stuff, so it's news to me :P
---
That is the power of chess. It is a game of secrets in which one must show and never tell.
3 years ago#4
Yes I knew this would be new to some people. The code also lets you have all other badges in the game right at the start... I like having ''money money'' and ''all or nothing'' without having to wait until much later.
---
3 years ago#5
Oooh, no moderation here.

We could've definitely used those partner badges..
---
Even though you can't see God, you can be sure He's there and He's watching you. He's like a ninja.
3 years ago#6
The first few partner badges? Yeah they could have been inside the game. But then we got silly badges like 'Slow Go' and 'Timing Tutor' that I've heard nobody uses- We could have had Super Charge & Super Charge P instead...

But then some people will hack to get slow and timing tutor; it's the content that's not originally there that is deemed valuable.
---
3 years ago#7
+ I think the purple square badges (that look like damage dodge but with four additional corners) are supposed to be for alerting you to nearby star pieces, like the ''I spy'' badge from PM64. However, they do not respond to nearby star pieces...

Hidden deep within the game's physics (only accessed by hacking) also must be a ''Speedy Spin'' badge- It allows Mario to spin dash and move faster. It must be there.
It's almost the opposite to ''Slow Go'', so I don't know why it was not included. Heck I'd rather have speed than move slow in this game! (Think of the slow motion on the moon in chapter 7)

The badge that looks exactly like a lucky start is actually a lucky start for your partner! However, it does not have the ''P'' (smiley face) on the badge.
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived