Where I should Boss Abuse?

#1Shadow_Master_JPosted 4/28/2010 11:03:28 AM
I'm trying to get level 20/20 with a lot of characters to transfer to RD... but, the only chapters that I've found good to Boss Abuse are 11 (against the Knight blocking the Arrive place), 16 (the boss), 21 (Ena) and 23 (Petrine)... there are any others? It can't be chapter 26, because Bertram uses both Physical and Magic so I can't abuse him...
---
While you're reading this, millions of people are dying now...THEN DON'T READ THIS!
#2Distant_RainbowPosted 4/28/2010 2:20:39 PM
Chapter 27's Hafedd. Steal his Brave Lance, then you're all set to go.
---
Prozium - As long as it's not forced, and if one may choose to take it by one's own volition, it would be a miracle drug for mankind.
#3bottlegnomesPosted 4/28/2010 4:51:05 PM
The boss of Clash, Bertram. He's pretty fast has good def and you can just steal his rune sword and then run down the uses of his spear. He and Hafedd are probably the best bosses to abuse.
---
"You know, Hobbes, sometimes I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there is that it hasn't contacted us."
- Calvin
#4debonairdarklinPosted 4/28/2010 10:40:03 PM
you already have ena listed, if you have the patience you could just bring a crapload of people and abuse her for an eternity.
---
i can't use what i can't abuse, and i can't stop when it comes to you - garbage
#5Shadow_Master_J(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2010 9:25:43 AM
Haffed is a problem since I don't want waste hours on him... because the Black Knight is freaking lucky against me... Luna and Aether activate almost every time, giving problems
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
#6MalcolmMasherPosted 4/29/2010 10:46:08 AM
If you don't want to take the chance, swallow your pride and flee the fight. I realize this sounds disheartening, but consider: the Black Knight is full of crap anyway.

The treacherous coward claims he's big stuff 'cause he trounced Greil and chased Ike around - but the lamer was invulnerable to their attacks the entire time. I can't help but notice that he didn't have the guts to square off with Caineghis! He's all like "I don't need no help" to the soldiers in Nados... yeah, that's real brave, coming from the guy who murdered poor untransformed Lotz from behind. And even if you do your level best to shove a sword through his head now, he's so much of a cop-out that HP -> 0 will not be allowed to kill him. It would teach him a lesson in humility, except that as we all know, he'll just pretend that he lost on purpose. I bet he'll even believe it.

Granted, denying the BK what he wants means missing out on Nasir, who is cooler than Ena. But I don't think either one of them is going to be a good candidate for transfer bonuses, so... is he hours cooler?
#7Albin0Posted 4/29/2010 4:52:34 PM
Most of the ones in which the boss sits on a heal square are good. Most of them drop weapons though, but since this is a transfer run, you don't need to worry about that.
---
Waste? I LIVE to argue online. - SlaveBlade
#8I_eat_tablesPosted 4/30/2010 8:15:14 AM
Ena is almost certainly your best option. She has the stats to not be OHKOed even by a critical by most characters, and her weapon never runs out so you're getting 2 phases worth of damage if your damage isn't too high.

Asides from that, Renning is fine, you should survive okay at first and eventually his weapons will break (you can steal one anyway).
---
lol = 101. 101 = 5.
Let's all 5 at this sig.
#9I_eat_tablesPosted 4/30/2010 8:16:41 AM
Sorry, by Renning I meant Bertram. They look like the same person anyway (keeping Bertram's real identity secret for spoiler-freeness)
---
lol = 101. 101 = 5.
Let's all 5 at this sig.
#10Shadow_Master_J(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2010 5:25:58 PM
Thanks for the help and, I didn't know that Ike could escape... I was thinking that only Mist could escape...

Also, abusing Ena in 89 turns already give me tons of levels...
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!