This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

More KOTOR 3 rumors, from TFN

#1staind24Posted 2/27/2008 1:02:47 PM
http://www.theforce.net/videogames/story/KOTOR_3_Artwork_Uncovered_112787.asp

As the article itself says, this doesn't prove the game is in the works, but I thought it was an interesting find anyway.
---
My thoughts exactly. If I named my kid Han I'd ultimately end up disappointed in him, no matter how cool he actually was. - Dark Joker III
#2staind24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2008 1:12:42 PM
Well before someone else sees it and flames me, after taking a closer look at the images, they do seem to be old. Oh well, guess I'll have to go back to just hoping for KOTOR 3. The TFN article was just posted today so I got a bit excited. Sorry.
---
My thoughts exactly. If I named my kid Han I'd ultimately end up disappointed in him, no matter how cool he actually was. - Dark Joker III
#3meisterman111Posted 2/27/2008 2:39:03 PM
dont worry about it - i'd be jumping at the slightest hint of KOTOR 3 coming out :P
---
lol why do people have problems with garuga? they are just overgrown purple versions of the kut ku....
#4simcity4playerPosted 2/27/2008 3:07:06 PM
The dates on these images are from early 2004, and KOTOR II was released in late 2004. Although i'm extremely dissapointed to say this, these are most likely concept drawings for KOTOR II.