This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

item duplication glitch flaw

#1kakashibob2Posted 6/17/2008 7:15:26 PM
in the cheat section it will tell you how to duplicate items
however because the handmaiden is not a jedi u cant duplicate anything that only jedi can use including light sabers however (ive never tryed this myself...yet) i think if u make her a jedi (to find out how also refer to the cheat section) then she will be able to equip jedi equipment and therefore allowing u to duplicate jedi things ^_^
---
ya ya i cant spell u wanna fight about it?
#2LordOfLegaciesPosted 6/18/2008 12:34:25 AM
Uh....
What?
By the time you get a lightsaber, there's at least 2 Jedi in your party, neither of which is Handmaiden.
---
If you have 5 bucks and Chuck Norris has 5 bucks, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
Music is like candy. You gotta throw out the rappers.
#3Will_1231Posted 6/18/2008 1:07:29 AM
Hmm, I've never heard of this glitch. The only Handmaiden glitch that I'm aware of is the one that allows you to duplicate her robe, which can be sold for over 2000 credits each.

However, there is a glitch that allows you to duplicate lightsabers when Visas joins your party. I believe that the details are mentioned in Ultimaknight's board FAQ.

---
"Well that was then, and this is now, and this is a chair, and that's a lamp, and you have boobies, and I'm gonna find that trophy!" - Peter Griffin
#4dronemcPosted 6/18/2008 6:49:56 AM

i think if u make her a jedi (to find out how also refer to the cheat section) then she will be able to equip jedi equipment and therefore allowing u to duplicate jedi things

The glitch about which you're talking requires you to spar with Handmaiden. As she's done sparring with you once she's a Jedi, your theory won't work.

#5kakashibob2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2008 9:10:05 AM
ya i just figured that out after making her a jedi now both atton and handmaiden r jedi xD im remaking the jedi order woot
---
ya ya i cant spell u wanna fight about it?