This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't build my lightsaber....

#1alphagamerXXLPosted 4/18/2009 5:10:12 PM
I'm on Dantoine, and I have all the parts I need save a lens. I don't know where to get a lens. I bought a few things at a shop that were called "lens" but apparently, they weren't the right lenses. What do I do?
---
You don't need a reason to help people
#2Michaelle_JeanPosted 4/18/2009 6:52:10 PM
Get a real lens.
---
I brought the snow with me to put you in the Olympic spirit.
Canada 2010! Woooooh!!
#3Dusk_spideyPosted 4/18/2009 7:38:35 PM
if you havent fought vissas marr then you need to return to the edon hawk and fight her once you defeat her her broken lightsaber will give you a lens and then you can let Boa-dur that you have all the part then build your lightsaber
#4dronemcPosted 4/18/2009 8:15:07 PM
You don't necessarily have to fight Visas to get a lens, but that's one way to get a part. The key thing to remember is that the only way to get the parts you need to build your saber are through completing quests; any lenses, energy cells, or emitters you see in shops are saber upgrades and can't be used to build a saber.

With a few exceptions, lightsabers are rewards for specific quests in the game, and if you complete a quest that would give you a lightsaber as a reward, but haven't gotten the necessary parts yet, the quest will give you a part instead.

You'll be able to find more specifics in the stickied topic at the top of this board. It's the first thing mentioned.

---
I feel the end is near, my little Monday night whore.
My little Saturday night, became a Sunday remorse.
#5JamesJimmothyPosted 4/19/2009 7:43:30 AM
Help Lootra and his wife.
Raid Vogga's warehouse
Defeat Visas
(I think, Not sure) help another certain refugee
Save Jorran

are all ways to get the pieces. And you'll know you have the right piece when your quest screen updates the "building a lightsaber' quest
#6mark632Posted 4/20/2009 6:09:32 AM
JamesJimmothy
Posted 4/19/2009 8:43:30 AM
message detail Help Lootra and his wife.
Raid Vogga's warehouse
(I think, Not sure) help another certain refugee

Those quests take place on Nar Shaddaa. The topic creator is on Dantooine, so he should be completing quests there. There are plenty of quests on Dantooine that award lightsaber components such as clearing out the Kinrath Cave and the Salvager Will quest.
#7coydog_30Posted 4/20/2009 6:45:18 AM
if you havent fought vissas marr then you need to return to the edon hawk and fight her once you defeat her her broken lightsaber will give you a lens and then you can let Boa-dur that you have all the part then build your lightsaber

That's quite the run-on you got there.
---
"Man, I don't want no sausage fest!"~Junpei Iori~P3
#8JamesJimmothyPosted 4/21/2009 3:09:18 AM
@ Mark - There is this magic thing in the game. It's called the Ebon Hawk. TC can take it from Dantooine, and go to other places, such as, ohhh look at that - Nar Shaddaa