This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DLC on the 360

#1mattish92Posted 9/1/2009 7:19:57 AM
As the title states is it possible to get the DLC for this on the 360
---
mattish92
#2Roland-o-GileadPosted 9/1/2009 7:27:10 AM

there isn't any dlc for kotor 2 on 360; only kotor 1

#3mattish92(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2009 7:37:53 AM
sigh what a shame but thanks for kotor 1 info i didn't know that
---
mattish92
#4kisameroxPosted 9/1/2009 9:26:57 AM
But..is it possible? And what is the DLC?
---
I can only please one person a day.Today is not your day and tommorow doesnt look good either. ---
#5Roland-o-GileadPosted 9/2/2009 9:05:43 AM

go to the xbox live marketplace and find out

#6kisameroxPosted 9/2/2009 9:58:44 AM
^you do realize you could have just told me what it is right?

---
I can only please one person a day.Today is not your day and tommorow doesnt look good either. ---
#7InTeNsItYoFfIrEPosted 9/2/2009 3:21:15 PM
I'm pretty sure they don't carry the DLC for kotor on the Marketplace.

If you have the PC version you can still get it of course.
---
At TWC we value our customers tremendously. Now, I hate to nitpick, but is there any way you could pay us money, but then, we don't give you anything in return?
#8gaskgkasghksPosted 9/2/2009 11:01:10 PM
the dlc is the yavin space station i have no clue about the story but i know that there are 2 or 3 really powerfull new lightsaber crystals and new weapons and armor but i really dont think its for download on the 360 its not that ive checked it just that it just doesnt seem very likely although the pc version comes with the game automatically and why would you want to play it on the 360 anyway havent you heard that it screws up the game
---
war is where the old trick the young into fighting..............just like bush HYUCK
#9Roland-o-GileadPosted 9/3/2009 4:05:44 PM

kisamerox posted...
^you do realize you could have just told me what it is right?

---

you do realize you have a brain of your own right?

#10Roland-o-GileadPosted 9/3/2009 5:31:13 PM

The DLC for KOToR 1 doesn't seem to be available @ XBL Marketplace ... odd, considering I had to re-download it earlier this year for my 360. Hmm ..., IIRC, I heard something about them taking everything related to the regular Xbox system off Marketplace. Now that I think about it, I didn't see anything for Battlefront either. Well, in that case, my apologies to Kisamerox for directing you to the Marketplace to find something which isn't there. However, I'm not going to type out what there is to know about the former DLC for KOToR 1 ... you should be able to find that out for yourself.