Wii Version vs Ps2 version on Ps3

#1Berserker_VzPosted 1/17/2008 8:28:28 AM
which one do you guys think has the better value? the ps3 helps the jaggies a lot with 1080p output + smoothing, possibly looking a lot better looking than the wii version (480p), however the Wiimote comes in sweet to use okami's powers, so which one do you guys think is a better experience?

Since I never had the chance to play this game I was wondering if I should get the Ps2 version for the Ps3 or wait for the Wii version.

Ty for responses~

Berserker
#2MookietheboldPosted 1/17/2008 8:38:09 AM
It's too early to debate about which one may be better. Until the Wii version is released you can't make a fair comparison, you can only speculate.
---
saltpeterexitwound
#3I is smartPosted 1/18/2008 10:39:25 AM
I've seen PS2 games played on a PS3... they end up looking like utter crap... Until I watched it on a PS3, I never once wanted to look away from someone playing DMC3 (playing it well anyway, though badly would be amusing)
---
Tetris would make the ultimate woman. She disappears as soon as she orgasms, so you don't have to cuddle or call her the next day. - Ghsdkgb
#4alienfetucinePosted 1/18/2008 3:56:42 PM
Actually, PS2 games don't look any worse on the PS3.
---
Steal five dollars, and you're a petty thief. Steal thousands of dollars, and you're a government or a hero.
#5Echo738Posted 1/19/2008 9:06:58 AM
however the Wiimote comes in sweet to use okami's powers

Grrr.....

Forgive me, but you'd think people would notice after dozens of NPCs call her by name at various points throughout the story that Okami is a title, not her name.
---
[I need a new sig]
#6TheDarkNerdPosted 1/19/2008 12:50:17 PM
Since I never had the chance to play this game

Context, context.

Not many people who haven't played the game are gonna call her Amaterasu.
---
Touch siggy, get dizzy.
amp += 1
#7BooshaliciousPosted 1/24/2008 9:41:30 PM
Hey, TDN. I remember you from LoZ:TP SB.

Besides, it could be referring to the game's powers, not the character's.
---
Brick Elite
#8Nanook_BarraPosted 1/26/2008 4:55:45 PM
Forgive me, but you'd think people would notice after dozens of NPCs call her by name at various points throughout the story that Okami is a title, not her name.

Okami is his last name. And don't get on me about how hes a girl, either. I know that, I just like calling him him because I'd rather play as a guy. Anyway, I distinctly remember Sakuya calling him "Amaterasu Okami" once or twice.
---
I demand fish.
(1) person on this board hates cena.
#9RaiuPosted 1/26/2008 8:50:00 PM
Yes, because it's a title, meaning "great god". If your name is "Bob Jones, Esquire", that doesn't mean people should call you "Esquire" as your name. :)
---
-Raiutaryuu-
#10teronicPosted 1/27/2008 7:42:00 AM
I doubt Okami is Ammy's last name, since, like Raiu said, it's a title, "great god". And Sakuya does call her "Great Mother Okami Amaterasu" as well as the angels in the Ark call her "Okami Amaterasu".