Anybody interested in writing a top 10 list entry?

#1wheresatariPosted 10/18/2012 8:03:11 PM(edited)
I'm writing a fun little top 10 list titled VG characters that would never make it through airport security. I have 9 entries, and I was considering including Amaterasu as my final one. I, however, have never played this game and, as such, know next to nothing about the character and her personality. I'll give full credit to the author as well. I just feel like she should be included, and I don't feel like I can do it justice. The contents of the entry will be left completely up to whomever writes it. I won't change anything, save for minor spelling/punctuation corrections if needed. All I ask is that you include some humor in it.

Anybody that may be interested need just post here saying that you wish to take it on, and send me a PM so I can send you an entry to show what I'm looking for and to tell you how to get it to me.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.
---
I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no man comes to the Father except by Me.
-The Lord Jesus Christ. John 14 verse 6.
#2JoveHackPosted 10/19/2012 1:14:02 AM
Amaterasu, aka "Ammy", aka Okami. Part-time male wolf, full time goddess. Known proclivities include chasing mailmen, and female dogs, repeatedly until he catches them.

Carries tiny sprite on back to sneak through Customs, and avoid paying for two seats in Coach. A simple declaration would probably get Issun on a plane for free as a child. Why the deception?

Works odd jobs with no known full time work with a reputable employer. No visible means of support.

Remarkable athletic agility and acrobatics. Do not attempt to apprehend alone.

Can cut things by drawing a slash with a pen. Later summons fire and lightning on demand, walks on water, endures fire. Can heal the earth and make withered plants bloom. Obvious possibilities for growing illicit herbs.

Why does she have these powers and what does she intend to do with them? Very suspicious.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com