Is there a "stray beads" counter?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Okami
  3. Is there a "stray beads" counter?

User Info: C_Clop

C_Clop
3 years ago#1
Might be a dumb question, but I don't think I see a counter for the number of beads collected in the menu.
If there's no indicator, it would pretty much be impossible to know how much more I have to collect, so I would have to start from scratch, follow a guide all the way through and recheck every location.

I probably would have to do it anyway, but if I know I only have 3 to get, I might scour the guide for the less obvious location first.

Althought I might not even do it, since I absolutely HATE the dreaded 99/100 curse in games. You know, how if you don't follow a guide from the start you have to re-check all the locations again. An in-game map would be very appreciated.

I'm at the Spirit Gate btw, 1st playthrough so no spoiler please.
- I am Malth. You will never get past me.
BZZZZZZ *burst in flames

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold
3 years ago#2
Press start, press R1 three times, bottom right = Stray Beads checklist
a thousand days before

User Info: C_Clop

C_Clop
3 years ago#3
*face palm
Wow ok... right in the menu, easily noticable. How the heck did I play 30-40 hours without seeing this...

Everytime I was on that page, my mind saw only the other 7 options. Just, wow. It's a wonder I can even lace my shoes in the morning...

Thanks buddy.
- I am Malth. You will never get past me.
BZZZZZZ *burst in flames
  1. Boards
  2. Okami
  3. Is there a "stray beads" counter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived