This is my favorite fighting game ever

#1SorasMonkeyBroPosted 11/12/2012 2:55:37 PM
Wuts yours?
---
Current Game Playing: Assassins Creed 3
Last Game Played: The Last Story
#2EternalDahakaPosted 11/12/2012 9:26:53 PM
Tenkaichi 3, with Infinite World as a close second.
#3EVIL CAP AMERICAPosted 11/14/2012 4:55:18 PM
MvsC2

Although im enjoying Ultimate MVSC3 alot lately too

as far as DBZ games go Infinite World is by far the best.No other game comes close to it in gameplay quality and includes the very solid B3 and SB2
---
The [OSMBV] Harbinger of Newbie Death and MODOK Avenger of GameFAQs
Reigning Sorcerer Supreme of the GameFAQs dimension
#4kewldude475Posted 11/14/2012 8:51:57 PM
Hmm, probably Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy. After that, Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend, then Shin Budokai Another Road. Infinite World is very good too.

I also like the Tenkaichi series and Raging blast 2, but it's not as good as the Budokai series.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam:kewldude475;
Vita is just a PSP with higher specs - Megaman Omega
#5BlazeFieldingPosted 11/15/2012 4:43:10 AM
There are many other fighting games I prefer to the DBZ ones ( ST, Guilty Gear, 3S, Kof etc).

But as far as DBZ games are concerned, I like : Tenkaichi 3 , Infinite World and Budokai 3 roughly in that order.

I would have preferred B3 over IW, because I found the gameplay to be more simplified and straightforward.
But what I hated about B3 is how the game forces you to do alot of nonsensical grinding in storymode just to unlock skills or chars.
This detracts away from actually allowing you to enjoy the fighting game aspects of the game because you're going to be spending more time unlocking stuff in story mode than actually playing the fighting game.

IW cuts alot of that BS out and made it alot easier and straightforward to get all the skills and chars you need in order to play the fighting game as originally as it was intended.
#6BlazeFieldingPosted 11/16/2012 12:30:29 AM
I would have preferred B3 over IW, because I found the gameplay to be more simplified and straightforward.

Actually I change my mind. I prefer IW all the way because of it's much faster paced gameplay and having better variety in how you can do combos and juggles etc.
Just a simple thing like being able to cancel a DM during any combo string helps alot.
Also the HS thing in IW is a nice addition as well as aura guarding etc.
The battles in IW are far more spontaneous.

Although at times it can also be found to use Dragon Rush vs opponents who are fatigued in B3.
#7TrueKirbyPosted 11/21/2012 2:10:52 PM
MVC2
Soul Calibur 2
BT3
BT2
Street Fighter 2
Samurai Showdown
Fatal Fury
---
They see me strollin' They hatin
#8SorasMonkeyBro(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 7:29:50 PM
TrueKirby posted...
MVC2
Soul Calibur 2
BT3
BT2
Street Fighter 2
Samurai Showdown
Fatal Fury

Ah, street fighter 2, how could I forget. I remember my days as a kid when I got this game as street fighter 2 turbo hyper addition. It was the best.
---
#9SorasMonkeyBro(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 7:31:19 PM
Also, their were these DBZ titles on the Super Nintendo that were overlooked, but really fun.
---
#10theultimatewalnPosted 12/6/2012 6:35:35 PM
SorasMonkeyBro posted...
Wuts yours?

Best Dbz game= BT3 ftw
Best fiting game= there r many out their therfor it cannot be decided
---
Hello