I can't find Goku's SDF (DM) in DU.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
  3. I can't find Goku's SDF (DM) in DU.

User Info: BlazeFielding

BlazeFielding
4 years ago#1
Does Goku's Super Dragon Fist (DM not the ultimate) have a special unlocking requirement or something?

I couldn't find it during his Dragon Universe game (although admittedly searching around in that game mode is just a bore) and it was the only skill I couldn't find in DU.

I thought I might be able to buy it at the skills shop but it never shows up.

Is there a special unlocking requirement for SDF or did I just missed it somehow?

User Info: Toastlad098

Toastlad098
4 years ago#2
His super dragon fist is done by using spirit bomb in super sayian form or higher.
PSN: Toastlad098
(message deleted)

User Info: BlazeFielding

BlazeFielding
4 years ago#4
My bad.
I meant "dragon fist" as in his b+E,EEE,f+E move.

Not talking about his ultimate as I already mentioned on my post.

It's really annoying because it's called "super dragon fist" in Infinite World which is the game I am more familiar with even though B3 came first.

Either way, they shouldn't have given this DM a very similar name to his real "dragon fist" move.

User Info: Toastlad098

Toastlad098
4 years ago#5
I think i found mine in the mountains near the super buu fight. but i'm not really sure. if anything you can buy it in the shop for 10,000
PSN: Toastlad098
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
  3. I can't find Goku's SDF (DM) in DU.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived