What EXACTLY does the Four-Leaf Clover do? Also, Nosferatu...

#1MultiKoopaPosted 7/11/2010 3:52:43 AM
Does it just make an enemy more likely to drop its better loot, does it make it drop actual equipment more often, some mix of the two... or does it even make enemies drop loot they normally wouldn't drop?

Also, using the Four-Leaf Clover, I've gotten 20 ton boots, 20 ton armbands, and 100 ton armbands. It would make sense that they can also drop 100 ton boots, yes? Has anybody seem them do this?
---
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
#2MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2010 4:35:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2010 4:36:40 AM
The last sentence in my first post is talking about Nosferatu.
---
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
#4xMidNightCruzxPosted 7/11/2010 7:48:26 PM
i dont think i've ever used the four leaf clover ive just tried my own luck, but i guess it has to have something lucky about it let me know if u find anything
#5PokenubPosted 7/11/2010 9:10:47 PM
Took me far too long to get the 100 ton boots. I had access to Megaton Boots before I lucked out on the 100 ton boots. And seeing as with Super Saiyan, the movement speed doesn't matter that much, its no real problem.
---
Boycotting All this Gen Console games until they stop including QUICK TIME EVENTS! - 1st May 2009