Redemption Quest? (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Bueller117

Bueller117
6 years ago#1
Whenever i get to Dantooine I fix the protocol droid and then the Redemption quest pops up. Even if i help save Khoonda it doesn't solve. How the h*** am i supposed to finish this quest?

User Info: tpexrath

tpexrath
6 years ago#2
are you talking about the quest where everybody thinks your a jedi and hates you for it?

Bueller117
6 years ago#3
Yes, and I have no idea how to complete it

User Info: Shadowlynk

Shadowlynk
6 years ago#4
If you're playing the unmodded game, the quest doesn't finish.

Oh, and you can say "hell". It isn't a banned word here.
Riff of the Moment: This isn't Mad Max, it's Sad Max. - Joel, Warrior of the Lost World

Bueller117
6 years ago#5
FYI: I do have the TSLRSM, if that makes it completable please inform me

User Info: redeadlink

redeadlink
6 years ago#6
***Spoilers*** Yes you can finish it in TSLRCM. Just talk to Suulru, and get his quest, but solve it lightside. Then talk to him nicely about you being a jedi, and it should say something about less people hating you. THEN save Khoonda, but don't take the reward... and then it should be finished. **end spoilers**
All I hear is a voice inside my head telling me to kill all my friends before they do the same to me! What, you guys don't hear that? - Caboose

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived