Preferred planet order

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kane777

kane777
7 years ago#1
For once not a technical question.

Anyways what order do you guys prefer to go to planets in?

User Info: MooseUpNorth

MooseUpNorth
7 years ago#2
The reason you haven't gotten an answer is that there are about 500 threads on that very topic.

User Info: drowelfX

drowelfX
7 years ago#3
^^^ Yes, the 3 topics from a year ago are the end-all to this discussion </sarcasm>
My personal order is Nar Shaddaa -> Onderon (1st time) -> Korriban -> Onderon (2nd time) -> Dantooine. But I change it up all the time
I am Iron Man

User Info: red255

red255
7 years ago#4
The arguement for Dantooine first because its somewhat anti jedi (though they don't do much about it) is good for a role playing perspective.

Nar Shadaa first for a power gaming perspective as you get most of your party there + ability to make people jedi.

And Korriban last because of the cave.

Nice to get that crystal from Dantooine after you have your first saber.

so I'd say Nar Shadaa -> Dantooine -> Onderron -> Korriban -> Onderon -> Dantooine.

But I wander all over the place, going back to telos and wherever just to dump items in shops that stick around and I have discounts with.
Anybody saying this is anime of the year will immediately be shut down when FMA comes out. -cloudvstidus4life | Posted: 2/17/2009

User Info: BobtheJedi

BobtheJedi
7 years ago#5

Lightsaber run:

Nar Shaddaa- Dantoine- Onderon - Korriban

Other (Guns, unarmed, ect.)

Nar Shaddaa - Onderon - Dantoine - Korriban.

So not a lot changes in between, I just go to Onderon earlier in my gunner games as they usually have good pistols in the Mandalorian camp.

User Info: Xeno_Predator

Xeno_Predator
7 years ago#6
^ That's pretty much it. It bothers me when I don't go with the most efficient route :p
Oh, the wit!

User Info: JosieJ

JosieJ
7 years ago#7
Dantooine-->Nar Shaddaa--> Onderon pt. 1--> Korriban-->Onderon pt. 2

Just fits with the way I play, especially which characters I like to have in my party at certain points of the game.

User Info: rogueinspace

rogueinspace
7 years ago#8
Usually Nar Shadaa first to get Mira, G0-T0, and HK-47 in the party, and make Atton a jedi. After that it's anything, although I like Korriban last for the role-playing factor.
Vidi, Vici, Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

User Info: Brownie_the_3rd

Brownie_the_3rd
7 years ago#9
i like going to dantooine first and doing the crystal cave, i then head off to nar shaddaa to build my lightsaber and collect and upgrade party members after that i pretty much do it randomly
last time i went to onderon>dantooine>onderon again>korriban>nar shaddaa after got my saber and upgraded party members

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived