Help with HK Factory (TSLRCM)

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
I just beat Atris in the Telos Academy near the end of the game and now it's just put me back in the military base. The door to the sub-level is still locked, and I can't really do anything. There are some HK-50s in the control room thing near where the shuttle used to be, but I can only talk to them. When I do talk to them, it starts up the cutscene where the shuttle gets down and then I'm back on top of the Telos Academy.

Any help?
---
XBL Gamertag: RunsWitGuns
5 years ago#2
I assume you restored HK and showed him the sonic sensor PRIOR to beating 3 groups of HK units.

Then talk to him again about it.

otherwise the game will glitch at this point, as it says in the restored content readme.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
5 years ago#3
I have a question...how do you activate the quest to go to the HK factory?

SPOILERS...

I killed 3 groups of HK's and HK-47 said something about how the factory was located on Telos, now I'm at Citital Station and havent any idea on how to get to Telo's surface.
---
When my internet is down,I forget that the rest of my computer still works.
5 years ago#4

I have a question...how do you activate the quest to go to the HK factory?

SPOILERS...

I killed 3 groups of HK's and HK-47 said something about how the factory was located on Telos, now I'm at Citital Station and havent any idea on how to get to Telo's surface.

Once you do that, it activates automatically just after the scene at the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine.
---
"Sasuke_Uchiha is talking to me about fanboyism. Funny." -w00t_D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived