enable console

#401AsanteRevellPosted 11/21/2009 5:13:32 AM
up
---
Parachutes are for Girls.
#402VreidPosted 11/21/2009 4:29:13 PM
I can't seem to get the console to work. This is what I have:

"C:\Program Files\Dragon Age\DAOriginsLauncher.exe" -enabledeveloperconsole

Pressing the default key, `, in game does nothing. I'm aware the console doesn't actually show. Hitting "C" opens my character list, so I know it's not working.
---
"'You'll die,' he yelled, 'you'll die as a whore.
You belongs to the gallows.'"
6/4/07 -- Legend
#403DarkFireGod69Posted 11/21/2009 7:09:41 PM

Vreid posted...
I can't seem to get the console to work. This is what I have:

"C:Program FilesDragon AgeDAOriginsLauncher.exe" -enabledeveloperconsole

Pressing the default key, `, in game does nothing. I'm aware the console doesn't actually show. Hitting "C" opens my character list, so I know it's not working.
---
"'You'll die,' he yelled, 'you'll die as a whore.
You belongs to the gallows.'"
6/4/07 -- Legend

Well thats because you dont seem to be able to read and follow directions.

IMO stupid people shouldn't cheat.

But since I am a ass, but at least a semi nice ass, I will tell you what you did wrong.

You used the wrong launcher.

you used the DAOriginsLauncher.exe instead of the right one which is DAOrigins.exe

It is in the bin_ship folder. Its a gold sheild not the black one.

It takes you straight into the game no launch window.

Of course had you bothered to read and follow dirctions (as its been stated many many many times in the past 21 pages) you would have seen that.

#404GreenpaktoPosted 11/22/2009 5:40:40 AM
"DarkFireGod69", I totally agree with you. Especially since i just stated exactly that problem!! Just the page before ^^ Anyway for those who would like to add items there is a easy to use script for that at "cheathappens". Though I aint certain if you need to be a member for it.. The post in that forum is called "
Script to add items and set inv size". I know people dont want to pay for trainers and such, but maybe you are allowed to download that one for free (since its only a script).

Just give it a try.. google the headline...
#405dehotzPosted 11/23/2009 6:35:51 AM
For those that don't feel like paying for the cheat happens version of the script to add items.

You could look on Page 32 of this topic at the script I made, it works, and you can modify it in the toolset however you please.
#406GreenpaktoPosted 11/23/2009 2:25:45 PM
I have a question actually. Is there ANYWAY to add specialization points??? Trainers dont have that option, and so far I have not been able to find a command for it either...
Thnx in advance!
#407SixpakPosted 11/25/2009 4:18:26 AM
even if you can't find it.. just add the specialization to the character anytime you wish..
---
360 Gamertag: kapxis
#408LAra1234Posted 11/25/2009 4:52:21 AM
Hello!
How to enable console?I have a problem with enabling the console.I opened the bin_ship,and I simply did not find daorigins.exe.It is missing.There is just daorigins without exe.I do not know what to do.Can someone help with this situation?
#409Eledhan11Posted 11/25/2009 6:38:28 AM

LAra1234 posted...
Hello! How to enable console?I have a problem with enabling the console.I opened the bin_ship,and I simply did not find daorigins.exe.It is missing.There is just daorigins without exe.I do not know what to do.Can someone help with this situation?

Sounds like your view is set to only show the file name and not the extension. Try changing the view on your windows browser so you can see the file extensions as well as the names, and this should clear it up for you.

#410LAra1234Posted 11/25/2009 9:11:31 AM
Thank you,very,very,very much!I hope it will work now.
Big Kiss